Chapter 1-5

I Live Alone (1)

As Chamber was the one to TL this there are few difference.

MC name is a bit different, the "disaster" as my friend TLed it is called the Great Cataclysm (probably use that one after this chapter)

That's all enjoy reading:)

After sleeping as much as he needed, when he woke up and came to the kitchen, the meal (breakfast by feeling) prepared by the angel was producing steam on the table.

The angel herself wasn't there, but he wasn't surprised since she said that meeting her at all was a strange thing in itself and there won't be many times to meet her in the future.

"It's delicious."

Now that he became alone, he was touched at something very trivial. Moreover, it wasn't empty words when he said it was delicous. He felt sorry but it was definitely more delicious than his mother's food. The meal was nutritiously balanced and at the same time tasty, so it was a perfect meal.

"And if she earns a lot of money, then she'll be number one wife material."

Who married angels? Other angels, as expected, right? – While thinking trivial things like that, when he was about to wash the dishes, the dishes disappeared silently. It seemed that washing dishes was a service.

Yu IlHan washed up and clothed himself while feeling as if he was seduced by the angel, and when he was about to wear his socks to go to college, he remembered that there was nothing he could do there and stopped.

"Well, then."

What to do now.

The answer revealed itself soon. Didn't the angel say to train his body? Although the cells don't age, they are still active, so if he trained then the result will be reflected on his body.

He honestly didn't like moving his body. He had no athletic ability, and he had no good memoreis in regards to things related to sports.

In his middle school athletic meet relay, the baton slipped from his hands and the baton ended up touching the PE teacher's wig rather than the next player. – There was one such good.... good memory!

However, to use that as an excuse like a little child and avoid training, the situation was too serious.

Won't monsters appear in just 10 years? I can't practice mana like the rest of humanity so I need to do whatever I can do to raise my strength – he thought.

'Going to the gym, eh...'

After deciding, Yu IlHan stood up and sighed. He decided to train his body, so it was now time to research materials on how to efficiently train.

After investing half a day to look up how to train the muscles, whisked away the lunch(by feeling) on the table and left. The district gym was open as if it was obvious, and the countless machines greeted Yu IlHan.