Chapter 21-25

Chapter 21

You Want to Hunt With Me!? (3)

The first thing that happened after the battle was over was the rescue process. The people who couldn't escape to another world in time, the people who were injured during battle, people who were trapped under rubble...... As the battle was big, the scale of casualties was big as well.

Yu IlHan and the Empress also went into rescue as soon as they got off from the body of the leopard, but the figure of Yu IlHan lifting up rubble weighing several tons easily after he looked feeble for 3 minutes due to the penalty time, was truly overwhelming.

"2nd class is really different."

"His mask changed, didn't it? Isn't that monster's bone?"

"Theeereee! Watch out for the buiiiiillding!"

When the rescue was about over, the huge leopard corpse also shrunk by about a half. Even though it was dereased by a half, the humans were agonized with the huge corpse in front of them.

It was because although the distriubution of the spoils of war was also a problem, there was no one, with high enough ability, who could do something about that corpse.

"I'll try it."

"No."

At the moment when one of the soldiers pulled out his knife, Yu IlHan, who just finished rescuing a soldier by flipping a Retona, objected and stepped in. Although he was a loner without social skills, he wasn't an idiot who would make losses with his eyes wide open.

"I think the ratio of the corpse I should get is the highest, though......"

"Kuk."

Although it was good to fight the monster with one mind, with the spoils of war after the fight, in front of them, human greed will always appear. Moreover, as they had clear proof that they fought with their lives on the line, no one would want to forgo their rewards to another person.

The problem was that everyone here had put their lives on the line to fight.

Yu IlHan looked back at the Empress and asked.

"What's the fair ratio?"

As he couldn't judge, he had to request another person, but it was difficult to believe another person's judgement. So, he tried believing in her who left her life with him.

"60% to you, 20% to me, 20% to the rest."

Unlike at the fight, the Empress replied in a cold voice, and Yu IlHan, who heard those words, exclaimed.

The world has turned into one where it revolves around MVPs!

However, one had to say that her calculation was accurate as an entire district would have collapsed, much less the people in it, if not for Yu IlHan.

"Does anybody have any objections?"

"......"

"......"

Yu IlHan looked around and asked if they agreed to her words.

In fact, as they couldn't reject the two strongest people here, Yu IlHan and the Empress, coming out strong, they also couldn't tackle the Empress' words coming from experience when she was the one who fought more monsters than anyone in another world.

"60%, you say, hm."

Yu IlHan cool-headely judged. There would be a lot of parts on that body which was as big as the Brown Big Bear he fought, even after that leopard's body had decreased in size.