Chapter 296-300

Chapter 296

[Such impudence.]

Michael called out a new weapon and grasped onto it tightly. Although its origins were unknown, the spear was made from an ancient metal. Just looking at it was enough for anyone to tell that it was a God-ranked artifact.

[The light that clads you. It is a mere coating that will peel off with a few scratches!]

"That's an interesting claim."

But what was more interesting was the God ranked artifact he was holding. It wasn't like he only had one God-ranked artifact despite being the God's deputy, and he was also the de-facto leader of the Four Great Archangels... Though, he did have to be cautious about the God ranked artifact's power.......

"Whoops. Why are you in such a rush..."

A spear of flames and a spear of metal clashed in midair. Like how Michael's fire didn't work against Yu IlHan, Yu IlHan's own fire was not 100% effective against an angel that manipulated fire. As a result, the first clash was a draw...... or so it seemed.

[!?]

Michael was about to step back after exchanging light blows, but he found himself unable to take a step back, leading to a look of confusion. His could not withdraw his spear after the clash.

"What's wrong?"

[You.......]

From the outside, it looked like they were having a friendly conversation. Michael's expression stiffened fearfully.

[What did you do?]

"You think I'll tell you?"

When Yu IlHan pulled his flaming spear towards him, the metallic spear slid to his hands as well. This was not just any Epic or Chaos rank, but a God-ranked one! Michael couldn't let it be stolen and desperately pulled on it, and as a result, even his body was flung forward. Yu IlHan's cold and sharp kick hit him squarely on the chest.

[Critical Hit!]

[Kugh!]

[Lord Michael!]

If it was the lower existence Yu IlHan of before, he couldn't possibly deal any damage to Michael with a light kick, but right now he was a ruler-class being with a level that surpassed 500. With a single kick containing God Force, Michael's body was pushed across the air, and the God-ranked spear fell into Yu IlHan's hands.

[Do you think physically taking it away will make it yours?!!]

"Oh, this is a splendid spear. It inflicts the enemy with a wound that cannot be cured, and the wounds caused by this will never stop bleeding...... and the one that is acknowledged as master of this weapon can heal himself by injuring others. Isn't this quite the vicious weapon for an angel?"

Yu IlHan swung it a few times to read the records from it, and struck it into the Flamesoul Dragon body without hesitation. Was he trying to harm himself?

Michael was shocked at the scene, but became speechless the next moment. The God-ranked artifact was sucked into the armor while giving rise to ripples, as if it was being thrown into a pond.

[Yu, IlHan......?]

"Thanks."

The next moment, the spear he was holding slightly changed in shape. The spear body became a little longer, and a special insignia was engraved on the blade. Michael immediately realized what this meant. He subconsciously groaned.

[No way...... it's not true. That cannot possibly happen.]

"Well then. Time to test it out, I guess?"