Chapter 281-285

Chapter 281

[Graaaaaaaaaaaar!]

An Ice demon roared loudly. When it extended its left arm out, a stream of pure energy that froze everything in its path was exuded.

"Carina!"

"I know!"

Whem Michael Smithson shouted while redirecting the arm with his shield courageously, Carina Malatesta, who aimed for that moment, cast restraint magic to tie the demon down.

"Hhp!"

When the ice demon was firmly held in place, Takagaki Asuha suddenly appeared from behind it and tied its neck with her whip. However, that lacked the destructive ability to finish it off!

"Hhaaaaaaap!"

"Still not enough, kugh!"

"Charge, Michael!"

The battle with the demon only ended after another 30 minutes of cruel battle. If Na YuNa didn't bless them once midway, there would've been another dangerous moment.

"*pant* *pant*...... I guess we just barely won that one."

"Michael, good job."

"Carina, you too."

Michael Smithson, who had it the hardest since he was in charge of defense, broke off the ice off his shield and panted heavily. Carina Malatesta wiped the sweat off his forehead with a handkerchief. Ignoring their flirting (she got used to it by now) Takagaki Asuha checked her level.

"Although it's definitely insanely hard...... I levelled up again. I'm already at level 250!"

"How is it still so hard even though we're levelling up so fast?"

Erta gave a simple and clear explanation as she prepared to summon the next monster.

"Because the levels of the summoned monsters increase as you three increase in level."

"You devil!"

"A devil? That's quite nice to hear after having been called an 'angel' to death!"

Erta's refreshing smile was angelic!

"Perhaps anyone who get involved with mister unique transforms into terrifying beings......."

"I'm afraid we might become like that someday."

Erta snorted after hearing their words.

"You three are still far from catching up to him."

"Well that's of course......."

Michael Smithson subconsciously nodded his head. Where his gaze headed to. A gigantic dragon and a single human were fighting it out.

[I'll kill youuuuuuuuuuu!]

"How do you intend to do that? When will you ever catch me? I think it'll take a shorter amount of time for me to die of old age and be laid in my grave than being caught by something like you!"

[Kraaaaaaah!]

"Roar louder! You can't even scare an earthworm with that!"

[Yu IlHaaaaaaaaaaaan!]

"Your steps are so weak and wobbly that someone might see and think you're an infant! Should I sing a lullaby?"

Watching Yu IlHan as he drove the frightening dragon into a corner even while not forgetting to inflict copious amounts of mental damage, they felt like they were worse than ants. And the one that revived that frightening dragon was Yu IlHan himself!