Chapter 311-315

Chapter 311: You Are The Same As Me – 3

The moment Kang MiRae opened her eyes, Yu IlHan realized that Kang MiRae had broken through whatever was keeping her captive by herself. Without the help of any skills, whether it was the Record skill, the Rule skill or the likes of that, she was enlightened on the way of mana and was now able to rule over it.

Even though it was an absurd talent that possessed limitless potential, what was even more amazing was that Kang MiRae had tossed aside a big opportunity by herself. Even though she should have been able to proceed on her own depending on her effort, she did not do so. Yu IlHan found that curious.

"Won't you regret it?"

"Not at all."

Kang MiRae's answer was very firm though, as she replied with a voice that didn't contain even the slightest bit of hesitation.

"I like this the best."

"Then...... I won't be able to say anything."

Yu IlHan laughed and extended his hand out to her.

"You're the last, Miss MiRae. You will enter the Dragon's Nest, right?"

"Mr. IlHan......."

Kang MiRae grabbed his hand. A red line of text appeared on her retina.

[You have more than enough potential to leap into the realm of higher existences on your own. Yu IlHan, the leader of Dragon's Nest, is offering you to become a member of Dragon's Nest. Will you accept the offer?]

"Of course."

The majority of Yu IlHan's company (excluding Kang HaJin and some others that weren't at a sufficient level yet) were turned into dragons by the Cradle of Miracles, and now the Cradle enveloped Kang MiRae. An enormous sea of mana, which almost seemed to contain an entire world's mana, way beyond what Kang MiRae could control, had enveloped her.

Kang MiRae only shivered in excitement as she felt the energy of dragons thriving inside. Precisely because she was enlightened in mana, she could feel the power more clearly.

"This...... really is."

"Miss MiRae. It will hurt a little but bear with it."

Yu IlHan's voice could be heard from the outside. The moment Yu IlHan's blood seeped into Kang MIRae's skin, she heard her heart thumping loudly once.

"Aah, aaaaaaah."

Her records were flipping over. Turning from a human's into a dragon's. She was evolving, acquiring a body and soul that had more affinity towards mana. Since she was enlightened on the way of mana, the growth through the transformation was larger as well.

"That's amazing...... so it can go like this as well."

"That's true, I didn't know that lady could transform so much."

Only Yu IlHan and Helièna could correctly see through Kang MiRae's current state from the outside. Kang MiRae wasn't supposed to reach 6th class with her records, but it was happening thanks to the achievements she had prior to waking up. Right now, Kang MiRae was becoming a 6th class!

"Tch, I thought I overtook her."

Na YuNa, the one with the most contribution to the party thanks to her abilities and was able to become 6th class as well, lightly clicked her tongue after seeing that. Of course, her face was filled with joy. She was happy that Kang MiRae had safely woken up and rejoined them.

"Put a little more effort in. Mr. Kang HaJin."

"I'm level 270 now. 270, dammit! I'm not slow at all, and in fact, am insanely fast by normal standards. How come I'm in last place?"