Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146

Although a disaster of 300 out of the 419 people being ejected had occurred, there was no need for them to be dejected by the difference in power between them and the partic.i.p.ants in the senior tournament. It did not matter if it was them or the opponents, they were insignificant existences compared to Yu IlHan.

"And I actually tried to compete against him..."
"Dammit......!"
"I should've known from the time he easily wiped out the wolves of Kiroa. But one day I'll......!"

Of course, there were some who didn't like Yu IlHan's actions. The ones that resolved themselves to surpa.s.s him one day, and people who didn't like him from the beginning like Michael Smithson was in this category, but Yu IlHan didn't think that it was such a bad thing.

The tears of the weak and the unrelenting resolve. That, would make their growth speed up. In any case, Yu IlHan would welcome anything if it would make the people of Earth stronger.

And in the semi-finals after that, Yu IlHan went a step further. Against 84 3rd cla.s.ses and two 4th cla.s.ses, he, with a scarlet-burning whip, took charge of a 4th cla.s.s and fought on equal footing!
Flemir, who also had now met an opponent, also rampaged to his heart's content with Yu IlHan's permission.

"H, how is this a Junior.....!"
"You deceived me angeeeeeeeel!"
"That's a monster, dammit!"
"Yes, I'm the proud leader of the Royal Guardians of the wolfkin race blessed by the moon, Flemir!"

All of the 4th cla.s.ses partic.i.p.ating in the compet.i.tion were agile and strong, but Yu IlHan and Flemir were even more so.
Thanks to the options attached to Ruin Calling, his Superhuman strength raised his stats to levels not inferior to 4th cla.s.ses! Yu IlHan's figure shooting shockwaves everywhere while shooting across the air and wipe the enemies out with his whip, was like a disaster.

"Eeeek, take care of the other Earthlings first!"
"Take care of that Lightning woman first!"

While the two 4th cla.s.ses were put on their edges, the other 3rd cla.s.ses reached the reasonable conclusion that they had to take care of Kang MiRae, who was using the most dangerous magic here, first, but unfortunately, they were ejected after being shot by the absurd number of wind bullets.

"Mir is so OP!"
"Yes, dad also called me OP!"

Na YuNa was now able to use even stronger blessing magic, incomparable to other priests/priestesses, after becoming 3rd cla.s.s and receiving even stronger blessing from the G.o.ddess of Beauty! Plus, Yumir who was shooting wind magic with her buff! The wind bullets polished in real combat, had already surpa.s.sed the capabilities of 3rd cla.s.ses whether it was speed, destructiveness, or accuracy.

"Attack, now!"
"Now! Everyone charge!"

When he gained time like that, Kang MiRae's wide range magic would wipe the 3rd cla.s.ses into the ground, and the remaining members would just kick them to eject them from the field. It was a perfect combo.

Of course, as there were a lot of enemies, there was no way Yu IlHan and his group could take care of everyone, and most of the surviving people of Earth were ejected in this round. The remaining only amounted to 43. Yu IlHan's group, and the core members of the Lightning G.o.d clan, and some of the clan masters and their elites.

However, everyone other than Yu IlHan's group knew that their turn was over. Their turn was over since the preliminaries were over. As they had gone through many messy battlefields to reach here, they had grown a lot and they could now at least differentiate courage and overconfidence.

"He's out-cla.s.sed. I'm embarra.s.sed that I tried to put him on the same line as me."
"Even though some were ejected right in front of my eyes, I couldn't even see how they were attacked......."
"However, since I came all the way here, I'll watch until the end. I think that is the respect I can give to the DeathG.o.d fighting for the fate of Earth."