Chapter 256-260

Chapter 256

"Does this skill dispel if you leave Dareu?"

"No, it can be maintained as long as I will it."

Liera asked, curious about the faint membrane around this world, and Yu IlHan honestly answered. Liera became speechless.

"That's OP!"

"But the activation is quite hard."

"Even so...... *sigh*, I shouldn't have asked."

The war was over, and the skill that prevented any outsiders from entering has also been activated. Although many horrifying monsters will be born in this world, as this world was now a higher world, the current elves and wolfkin would be able to manage that by themselves.

"Master."

Ericia carefully approached Yu IlHan and Liera.

"The battlefield has been cleaned up; the harvest of the materials...... as well as recovering the corpses.'

"Thanks, Ericia. Are we clear about the number of casualties yet?"

"Suitable measures have been carried out. We're all waiting for master's next orders."

Yu IlHan patted Ericia's head who was lowering her head slightly. Looking at her twitching ears, he spoke with a small smile.

"Then let us have the funeral then."

A grand funeral for Phiria, whose death notified him of the occurrences in Dareu, as well as all the other elves and wolfkin who died throughout the war, as well as Lecidna, Yumir's mother, was carried out. Yu IlHan, his subordinates, the elves and wolfkin, and Yumir's Dragon's army all gathered in one place.

"Though, to be exact, Lecidna was completely fooled by the Garden of Sunset......"

[Mom.]

When Lecidna's body inside Yu IlHan's inventory showed itself in the outside world, the setting sun colored her golden scales red. Yumir looked at that with clear eyes as if he didn't feel any sadness, before approaching her body and lightly embraced it, while still in dragon form.

[I'm going to live on strong with dad. So mom, don't worry about us and be born strong in your next time, and live a long life.]

"A dragon is a dragon alright."

While Yu IlHan was speechless at Yumir's words, the children comprising the Dragon's army became sad for some reason while watching Yumir embracing Lecidna's body.

"Is that hero's mom?"

"I feel strange. I'm not hurt, but I'm crying."

"I hope that this helped the hero to become happier."

"I'm going to make the hero happy."

To the children who took the fact that killing was a necessity for survival for granted, commemorating the dead was an awkward thing for them. However, Yu IlHan still wished for them to understand that death was a sad thing.

To them, Yumir was their everything, so they would probably understand something after seeing him send his mother away. Although it would be bad if they hesitated to fight against their enemies, they could at least escape being unaffected by the deaths of their allies.

"Everyone has worked hard. The blood you have shed have all become seeds to regain Dareu."

"And with our tears, may elves prosper once more......"