Chapter 291-295

Chapter 291

"Kyaa, it's Lord Raphael of Healing from the Four Great Archangels!"

Liera screamed like a highschool girl that just met the male idol she admired. Yu IlHan piled around 10 hostility points against this Archangel and asked Liera in a grumbling voice.

"Is that guy strong?"

"In healing, he's probably superior to Na YuNa. I heard that he's at a level where he can virtually reanimate anyone as long as they aren't dead. As for physical might...... I don't know. I heard he's stronger than most 7th class beings, but I don't know by how much exactly."

Overwhelming the holy maiden Na YuNa in healing and being stronger than the majority of 7th class beings? How OP was that! If this guy had any common sense, he should've selected one path and specialized in it!

Yu IlHan, who didn't think about himself when thinking that, shamelessly grumbled like that and piled yet another 10 hostility points into the book. Liera looked at such Yu IlHan with worried eyes.

"IlHan, is Lord Raphael a traitor too......?"

"No, it's not that. Rather, I wish he was one so I can beat him up without any worries......."

"Why!?"

"I don't like his uselessly handsome and kind-looking face. Dammit."

"Kyaaaak. What are you doing!"

Yu IlHan pondered whether he should show himself or not, but he eventually just threw additional flaming spears to kill more 5th class traitors. When traitors died, Daiel became hurried and voiced out.

[Lord Rapahel. We need to capture him! Please use your powers and......!]

[But Daiel, my thoughts are a little different.]

Raphael wasn't such an easy man.

[Killing angels and make them look like they were traitors? That is impossible. Only the one that is above Heaven. Only he would be able to do that and no one else.]

[B...... but.......]

[In my opinion, this little daredevil indeed knows the method of differentiating the traitors and is killing them.]

[Why, and how!]

Raphael smiled.

[I do not know the reason. I can only predict that this being has tremendous hostility towards the Army of Brilliant Light. But how, I do know. It is possible for anyone that has the qualifications to become a leader of a faction. So, it is either one of them or.......]

[That cannot be possible!]

[Yes. So...... it is a newly qualified being.]

[That is even more impossible!]

[Well then. Shall we find out?]

When Raphael flicked his finger after saying that, a wave of light spread around from him. Even though that magic was intended for detection purposes, Yu IlHan simply ignored it and threw additional 8 spears to kill 8 traitors.

"Noooooooooo!"

"Stay still, Liera. We won't get discovered."

[Liera-noona you're being loud.]

Yu IlHan's presence was not detected. In fact, the heads and wings of the traitors were all being sliced apart even as the magic was deployed, as if to tease the caster.

[......Hm.]

[Lord Raphael?]

However, Raphael instead made an expression that seemed to relay that the result was satisfactory.