Chapter 196-200

Chapter 196

[Destroyer's Flying fortress]

[Rank – God]

[Durability – 13,565,777/13,565,777]

[User restrictions – Yu IlHan. Changes once owner is lost.]

[Options –

1. Recovers durability using the life force and mana from attackers.

2. Automatically attacks all beings that enter without permission from the owner.

3. Grows by absorbing records of various beings.

4. Fortress can fly. Sudden acceleration, sudden rise, sudden deceleration is possible.

5. The fortress and all items inside are treated as the owner's equipment. The ones in party with the owner can be treated like a member of the fortress and will receive protection.]

6. 20% increase in attack power and defense for all items within the fortress.

7. 30% increase in attack power and defense for all items within the fortress.]

[A battle-oriented mobile air fortress that a magic engineer of miracles had implemented using materials at the top of the chain in countless worlds. The fortress has grown by absorbing numerous records to become able to counteract against anything, and has acquired a new potential while changing form.]

[Oh my god, you actually made it!]

Whether it was before or after Liera became an angel, she did not see many god-ranked artifacts. The last one she saw was the Hourglass of Eternity that was given to Yu IlHan as a reward.

God ranked implied that the artifact had the power that rivalled recorded gods in the very least. And the Destroyer's Flying fortress, was at the top of the chain amongst all the few God-ranked artifacts Liera had seen.

7 options! And they were all absurd too!

[So it's actually possible......]

"I wanted to see what was above that but I guess that's just being greedy of me. This is fine. Thanks to this I......"

Originally, two options of the same properties would not appear on the same item.

However, the flying fortress, which should have ended with just six options, acquired an additional option thanks to the evolved 'Creator of Myths' title, and an enhanced version of the 6th option appeared on the 7th, and the result was that all weapons in the fortress now acquired a 50% increase in their powers.

"Do all god-ranked crafters acquire the 'Creator of Myths' title?"

[Didn't Erta explain? Titles are born with the records of the beings as the basis, so that is unlikely. Rather than that, to think even the title evolved in an extreme way..... so the words making up the title is important too.]

Liera muttered as though she didn't even know that it was possible for there to be a title that attached another option on an item.

Practically, Destroyer's Flying fortress could be said to be above God-ranked. The elements making up the fortress, such as the weapons, traps and other artifacts all had options of their own as well, so how cruel would the synergy be after them stacking on top of this?

[Ah, I think the barrier is going to break.]

"Prepare yourself, Liera. This will be the start."

The moment after Yu IlHan said that to Liera, the Hourglass of Eternity that lasted 2 months perfectly shattered.

[Kuwaaaaaaaaaahn!]