Chapter 161-165

Chapter 161

Until now, dimensional travel was a privilege for people of Earth. Although they could only move to worlds they were connected with, but despite that, they had gained many things by using the ability to shift between worlds, and the people of other worlds couldn't hide their envy while watching them.

But now, a path was open to them. If there was anyone on Earth, that was connected to their world and had a level around 90, they could open a path that connects other worlds to Earth!

Of course, no matter how fast the people of Earth developed, there weren't many that had surpassed 90 levels, and could be said that the restrictions were quite tight, but despite that, over 10 worlds were connected with Earth.

If anyone and everyone came over to Earth, then the people of Earth would have a hard time managing them, so the ones with high social status in that world, and those among them who had close connections with the person that opened the gate, had priority in coming over to Earth.

Mostly, they were high class nobles, who also acted as an ambassador for big countries along with their knights, and sometimes, even the leader him/herself, Naturally, this was because the prospects of vanguard were attractive enough for them to undertake the risks. Of course, it could also be said that they looked down on Earth a little.

"Do we have to attach the name tags to our clothes?"

"Please compromise a little for us since this law was created in order to decrease the chaos that will occur due to people of many worlds gathering on Earth......"

"Hmm...... Very well. Instead, let's go to this place called Vanguard quickly."

Controlling the people of other worlds was going relatively smoothly. Well, this was no wonder, because the fame of Vanguard had long since spread to other worlds. Countless people wanted Vanguard, and the countries that had to maintain the gate, had to guide them to Korea while crying tears of blood.

While Gangnam became the center of all worlds like that, Yu IlHan, who had exited the barrier, launched the new brand, Angel Tear, on the 12th floor of the building in which Vanguard was located in.

"Huh? That design looks similar to Vanguard's......"

"It says the president is Yu IlHan! A new brand on top of a gear brand?"

"Don't tell me.....!"

Of course, this a brand that was unexpected for everyone on Earth, except one. The most luxurious brand that only accepts magic stones and rare metals as currency! The main products were: Fyyrita tea leaves, various cookies, and a fruit immersed in honey from various worlds.

"It should be a different person, right?"

"It should be some idiot who's trying to hop on Vanguard's, fame, no?"

"I just said their president is the same person!"

The ones who disliked Vanguard already started pouring out insults when they found out the brand made by Vanguard's president, only handled mere desserts and were tremendously expensive as well, but the ones who had bought their products once, couldn't possibly insult them.

[How can such a taste be even possible?]

[I cried the moment I took a bite. Expensive? This is absurdly cheap dammit.]

[For the first time in my life, did I feel that it's fortunate that I'm alive. Anyone with me to go hunt 3rd class monsters to take another bite?]

Despite the fact that not anyone could eat it easily due to the transcendent prices, the taste was incredibly exceptional, and rumors about it spread it quickly. Naturally, they went into the ears of the people of other worlds who had visited Earth.