Chapter 316-320

Chapter 316: You Are The Same As Me – 8

Since majority of the worlds Yu IlHan that had been to were combined and fused with Dareu, the first thing Yu IlHan did was to install a few Traps of Restoration in Dareu.

Since the 6th Great Cataclysm was very intense, the majority of the Traps of Destruction had lost their functionality and became silent, and in one region, a series of Traps of Destructions that were coincidentally near each other activated at once and went berserk, causing an overflow of tremendous proportions.

"Oh, there were a few Overflows. Tell the others to give me the fragments of higher metals if they get any."

"Got it, master."

In the past, when an Overflow occurred on Earth and Yamata no Orochi struck the Kantou region of Japan, it was one of the most dangerous things he had to be on the lookout for, but right now that Yu IlHan and the majority of his companions had become higher existences, Overflows were nothing much to deal with.

It was just that collecting the harkanium that was absorbed and mutated inside the Overflow monsters were a little bothersome! Of course, the Dareu monster-extermination quest was still underway so they should return quite soon.

"Dareu really has become big. Ugh, I wish I could just look around everywhere in detail and clean them all up......."

"No matter how fast you are, that's impossible."

"I know. Then, scatter."

Yu IlHan launched five Traps of Restoration into the air with his reply. With the Declaration skill, those five were scattered to various places throughout Dareu. After that, he activated the 'carpet' to check on the condition of the Traps of Destructions already scattered throughout Dareu and changed the locations of a few.

That was it.

"Good, it's starting now."

The Traps of Restoration scattered throughout Dareu all resonated at once to suppress the power of the Traps of Destruction. Even the already created dungeons were broken and returned to the original state. The monsters freed from the dungeons (they were mostly weak and dumb to be caught in them) were confused for a moment but all ran after feeling the aura of war in the center of Dareu. Like that, all Traps of Destruction in the continent paused and awaited reactivation.

"Fuu...... good, let's do this thing."

Mystic realized that it was her turn and focused after pushing the straw hat on her head, when the flow of mana released from the Traps of Restoration spread around to the far corners of the world and started transforming the Traps of Destruction.

Absorbing the surrounding mana and matter, the Traps of Destruction were engulfed by the mana from the Traps of Restoration and changed on a fundamental level. Orochi honestly exclaimed at Mystic's absurd mana control.

"Hoo...... splendid mana control."

"It's an item boost."

"I knew it."

"I can't focus so be quiet!

Unlike her words, the engulfing process was very smooth. All the Traps of Destruction scattered around Dareu were evolving! From Traps of Destruction to Traps of Restoration – a new order was being created after denying the records of until now and one that developed according to Yu IlHan's intentions!

Of course, that process sucked and consumed an enormous amount of mana in Dareu, but that would just slow down the birth of monsters so it wasn't completely a bad thing.