Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

You Can't See Me? (3)

The small angel who came into the room, Erta, ignored the pre-conversation and started talking whatever she wanted.

[For humans, the energy they acquired post-natally, mana, is extremly difficult to handle. The reason why humanity had to spend 10 years in other worlds is also because one has to experience that many number of years to acquire the possibility of using mana.]

"Humanity excluding me."

At Yu IlHan's tackle, Erta showed a clear annoyance on her small face and continued speaking.

[Angel Rita used that point to strongly claim the assistance on the human Yu IlHan. While saying that it was seriously unfair to leave the dropout, who only trained his body a little, like this, she requested the dispatch of an angel to help him adapt to mana in a short period of time.]

When he heard that Rita stepped out for him, Yu IlHan felt his heart pound. Although they separated without being able to say their farewells, she also seemed to worry about Yu IlHan.

[Because of her strong claims, her request was approved. Rita wanted to take on the role herself, but due to the decision of the higher-ups who were worried about a human becoming too close to an angel, I was dispatched in her place.]

"Is that so."

It would be a lie if he said he wasn't disappointed, but he also thought that it was instead fortunate. He resolved to become a higher existence in order to meet Rita, but if they met for some random reason before that, wouldn't he be fired up for nothing?

However, Erta had the expression of not liking the situation.

[But now that I'm here, the situation is a bit different to what she said.]

"What is?"

[How is this 'a little'......]

While scanning Yu IlHan's physical body which ascended into a new realm without the help of mana, she muttered with a small voice that couldn't be heard by Yu IlHan.

Even considering 1000 years, the evolution of his body was at the level of being unbelievable. If the strong power of mana was added to this body, how far could this human grow? It was to the point that she was curious about it.

If they knew that he had trained his body until this point beforehand, then the dispatch of Erta wouldn't have happened. However, Rita drived this work with a force that was never seen before with her, the moment she returned to Heaven, and her request which looked very reasonable on the surface was passed, prepared, and realized at the speed of grilling beans with lightning. And the situation Erta met was this.

However, an already realized thing wouldn't be reverted. Erta, who descended with a mission, couldn't return until she completed that mission.

In other words, they were all perfectly done in by Rita. To think she would use such a sly method even though she was an angel, who is supposed to be the most pure existence in the world!

Erta sighed again and spoke with a powerless voice.

[In any case, I'm planning to help you until you can use mana skillfully. So please learn it fast.]