Chapter 261-265

Chapter 261

Lanpas, even after all those years had passed, was as lively as ever. Yu IlHan and the others slowly flew through the airs of the Palladian Empire on the two fortresses.

"It's good that nothing happened here."

Yu IlHan muttered just as shivers ran down in his spine. Something always happened in manga or novels when this line was said! However, Liera calmed him down from the side.

"If universe-shaking things happen wherever we go, there's no way this world was maintained like this until now." (T/N: 'wherever we go?' looks at title.)

"But with Yu IlHan here, I'm not sure what might happen."

Erta reacted with a voice full of worry. She thought that if Yu IlHan, who was at odds with all the existing higher existence factions right now, started something big for real, the angels in charge of this world would be the first ones to react sensitively.

However, it was Yu IlHan this time that sniggered and shook his head.

"Oh, it's fine. They can't do anything. I can speak from experience of having hung out with them for over a thousand years, so you can trust me."

"My beloved honey, can we have a little talk over there?"

"......Wait."

Yu IlHan pushed back Liera who was trying to head-lock him and pointed somewhere. Liera thought she would purposely get deceived and turned around her head, when she was shocked by the pillar of light shooting out from one part of the imperial capital.

"Something did happen as soon as Ilhan arrived!"

"Hey! That's not my fault! Dammit, I knew it felt too serene!"

He was done in even while knowing that he had foreshadowed. This was disgraceful and greatly besmirched his reputation as a foreshadow meister. Yu IlHan bit his lips while emitting his own mana to imbue into the Flying fortress.

"Mystic, hurry! Maximum speed!"

[I'll do it even if you didn't tell me to!]

The two fortresses sped up immediately. With Na YuNa's blessing, the two left a trail of white light in the air. The pillar of light was now starting to dissipate, but Yu IlHan knew exactly where that place was. It was none other than the imperial castle of Palladia!

"I think this is Miss MiRae......"

"Don't say it since anything you say will be a foreshadow, IlHan."

"Sheesh. How am I going to live on like this?"

The Flying fortress suddenly stopped in the air. At that moment, Yu IlHan extended his Ruin Calling without any hesitation and jumped down from the Flying fortress. Right now, there was no need to maintain concealment.

"Mr. Ilhan!?"

At that moment a balcony on the west of the castle opened and Kang MiRae rushed out. Looking at her, who now had an even more mystic aura around her after a few years, Yu IlHan realized that she had entered 4th class and stopped right in front of her.

"It's been a while."

"How can this be? Are you really the Mr. Yu IlHan? I just completed a method to go meet you right now......"

"Coming to meet me? How can you......"

Yu IlHan was about to ask but then saw the state of the room beyond the balcony. A mysterious current of mana was raging inside, and in the middle was a vortex of blackish-blue current of mana that lead to an unknown place.