Chapter 186-190

Chapter 186

In a world they didn't even know the name of, Yu IlHan, Na YuNa as well as Liera embraced the feeling of doing something that they shouldn't have done, as well as a sense of accomplishment.

[So you did it. I should have known since the time you were killing 4th class dragons before 3rd class.]

"Wow, I still can't believe it. Mr. IlHan was like this and shot out once but so many things happened......."

However, that 'once' contained Yu IlHan's everything. To speak of it, it was an attack with the weight and frustration of his thousand years of life. This could be said to be suited to Yu IlHan with the title 'One hit for me, One hit for you.'

"But Liera, why is there no number on the experience?"

[Higher existences are all unique beings of their own, and have an enormous amount of records, so the Akashic Record cannot numerically evaluate that. If you kill more higher existences in the future, the amount of experience and record you will acquire will differ according to the affinity with their records you have.]

Higher existences perhaps worked in a different system altogether. Yu IlHan once again realized that he had done something amazing.

The title he just acquired, 'Untouchable', was also an evidence to this. He had not acquired such a title despite how many lower existences he had killed, but a single higher existence gave him such an absurd title. Well, of course, this will only take effect against those with a higher 'league' than him, in other words, a higher class than him, but that was good in any case. In the future, he would be able to decrease the number of higher existences more easily!

The fallen angel that fell in vain against his all-out charge, was probably an expert that had shook his world. Thinking about that, Yu IlHan felt even better.

"It would be good if I absorb his records fully and use it."

[Uu, I don't even know what will happen in the future. How long has it been since a lower existence killed a higher one? Perhaps you just may......]

Liera licked her lips as if she wanted to say something, but didn't do so.

[......It's nothing. Since you killed a higher existence, you must be at the limit of 3rd class, 'right?]

"Yup, level 199 and class options listed."

"Hiing~, at least run where I can see you. How on Earth am I gonna catch up?"

"Why do you want to catch up anyway?"

"......Sheesh, do you really have to make me say it again?"

Na YuNa blushed slightly, but still tried to say something while licking her lips. However, feeling something wrong, Yu IlHan immediately covered her mouth with his hands.

"*Vvvvvvvv*."

"Don't lick!"

In the first place, the reason why Yu IlHan was wary against this woman was because she was sweet to no end. So he didn't believe her even more, nor did he take interest.

Perhaps there was an objective side to her, but the reason Yu IlHan ignored Na YuNa was not because she was bad or anything, but due to her twisted personality.

However, now that some time had passed, the sweetness she gave him had completely changed. She changed once, when she was abducted to an Abandoned World with Kang MiRae and Yumir, and changed once again once she met Yu IlHan again after he spent 2 years stuck in the dungeon.