Chapter 271-275

Chapter 271

When they returned, it was 4 a.m. according to Guundia time. If the world was normal, everyone should be sleeping, but to those belonging to Guundia that had to guard against monsters 24/7, this naturally didn't apply to them.

There were lights in various parts of the fortress, and the guards could not help but put up their guard against Yu IlHan and the Guardian fortress that appeared out of nowhere due to Yu IlHan cancelling his concealment, even though they knew that they wouldn't be able to win against him.

[That's a good atmosphere.]

"I've only seen such a scene in movies."

"I said I'll wipe out all the monsters before coming back, why are they still here?"

[Would darling rest easy if some complete stranger suddenly appeared and said they'll wipe out all the higher existence factions, including the Heaven's Army, for you?]

"It's sad because you're right."

He thought they might not even open the gates, but perhaps there was a separate order from Han YeoRang, as he could enter without any resistance. Of course, he could not stop them from whispering about him.

"That man is......."

"I'm sure of it. He has such beauties by his side."

"My, my."

Kim YeSeul blossomed into a smile after hearing the word 'beauty'. Yu IlHan didn't bother reacting to her. In fact, he was worried that Helièna may show her power and cause a mess, but it seemed like she planned to hide her vicious and violent magic power.

"You're here."

"Oh, Major-General, and......."

"It's been a while."

Lead by the soldiers, he was taken to where Major-General Yoon and Han YeoRang was. Han YeoRang had an imposing aura about her despite wearing tattered armor, and the dignity of a leader could be seen from her. Even after seeing Kim YeSeul and Helièna, she did not back down and greeted Yu IlHan.

"Colonel Han YeoRang."

"I'm glad that you're safe."

Han YeoRang's firm voice sounded very natural to Yu IlHan. Well, in the first place, there was no relationship between the two at all. If any, it was between a weapons trader and customer.

"I'm glad that Colonel Han is safe as well. I did erase all the monsters for now...... but it's not like the world has stabilized, so I cannot be sure when an uprising may occur again."

"......That is plenty amazing."

What expression was Han YeoRang supposed to make when Yu IlHan mentioned massacring all the monsters in the world like pulling out weeds from his backyard? Although she already knew this as she heard from Yoon DaeHan, she once again felt the tremendous gap in worlds that they lived in. Yu IlHan didn't even know what kind of thoughts she had and spoke.

"Originally, I planned to take Colonel Han and all the members of Suppression back to Earth. Right now, the Earth is......."

"Yes, I have heard everything. It's developing at a rapid pace, and may even evolve to a higher world in the near future......."

It was good that there was no need for additional explanation. Yu IlHan shrugged his shoulders and continued.

"But I feel that Colonel Han is a very important figure in this place. Of course, if you wish for it, I'll take you back to Earth......."