Chapter 176-180

Chapter 176

Yu IlHan hadn't come back to Earth even one year after he had left for the other one.

Fortunately, as he had made an enormous stock of Vanguard equipment and Angel Tear products there was several years worth of inventory. However, Yu IlHan's parents, and the ones who had close ties with him, were at a loss what to do.

And once, Kang MiRae received a comm. The person? The person she feared the most right now in the world, Yu IlHan's mother Kim YeSeul. Extremely nervously, Kang MiRae went to meet her with Na YuNa and Yumir accompanying them.

But a beautiful lady who looked less than 30 of years age, was the one who greeted them.

"Are you, Mr. Yu IlHan's older sister?"

"Oh my. Hoho, does it look like that?"

"Y, you aren't!? I'm very sorry!"

Kang MiRae acquired points from the very beginning.

"So my IlHan didn't contact you ladies either."

"Yes, other than the periodic signals..."

Kang MiRae suspected that Yu IlHan's family would know something about him, but Kim YeSeul was in the same situation as her. Rather, she probably looked for Kang MiRae because she wanted to hear about Yu IlHan's situation from her.

"Honey, he didn't call, right?"

"What do you mean call. When a man does something big......."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Kim YeSeul looked towards Yu YongHan who came back from working at Vanguard, with a 'maybe he knows' gaze, but the answer was disappointing. Kang MiRae finally noticed Yu YongHan and was startled.

"Whoa, so you were here. I'm very sorry......!"

"*Cough*. Don't worry about it. My presence becomes very thin from time to time."

Kang MiRae thought that blood was indeed very thick, but then also thought about how she had to acknowledge Yumir as Yu IlHan's son, and shook her head. Kim YeSeul looked at Kang MiRae with a mysterious sense of satisfaction, and tapped her shoulders with a smile.

"The comms are coming, and if it's IlHan, he'll do fine, so don't worry about it so much. Aren't you really busy as well? I see you on TV all the time. Don't you work in the front lines?"

"N, no. That was all thanks to Mr. IlHan, and I have nothing to......"

"Your words are pretty too. And this guy, he was going on and on about how he wasn't confident...."

"About what?"

"Oh, it's nothing."

Kim YeSeul's smile became thicker; and it widened yet again after seeing the figure of Na YuNa who was hugging Yumir in her arms, next to Kang MiRae.

Her son had talent! To think about it, although the blood of Yu YongHan was running inside him, half of the blood was hers!

"Oh yes. Do you want to have a meal before you go?"

"No, in fact, I have to go clean up the aftermath of the previous gate..... I'm really sorry."

"No, it's fine. Rather than that."

"Yes?"

When Kang MiRae titled her head, Kim YeSeul asked her in a small voice.

"Miss, from what I saw on TV, you wield lightning rather well. Are you well-versed in magic?"