Chapter 166 - 170

Chapter 166

While the golem did not notice Yu IlHan in concealment and roared, Liera asked him in a defeated voice.

[IlHan, that looks like it's no small fry what are you going to do?] (Liera)

"I'm also thinking about it."

Although it was currently only roaring and doing nothing else, it would start acting soon; and by 'acting', it was highly probable that it would aim for the illegal trespassers, Irma An Ill'ta as well as the mages she had brought here before.

'Meaning, that it will rampage till it reaches the imperial capital where the 4th class mages are residing in.'

At this rate, there would be a blood party. Trying to enter a ruin would destroy an entire empire.

There should be a better line of defense than that of Ferata's, but he couldn't just watch it as it walked over there and destroyed everything. Yu IlHan took out a pile bunker first, and checked with the angels.

"It's the first time I'm facing a golem, but how do I go about it? In fantasy novels, there are things like cores, that will stop the golem once destroyed or removed. Also, I've seen cases where people made a new golem out of it."

[Well, the Metal Hearts you've hunted before indeed had a nucleus. However.....] (Erta)

[Golems are magic life forms. Moreover, that thing is an 'artificial' life form at the peak of magic engineering technology to bring out the power containing within an object to the best efficiency. Think about it like this – if you made it, would you make a weak point for others to destroy?] (Liera)

"Nope."

[You just need to smash it. What are you hesitating for?] (Spiera)

Pushing Erta and Liera, who were talking in a roundabout way, aside, Spiera gave him the answer. Yu IlHan ended up laughing.

"So, I need to 'smash in pieces', that... thing that's over 100 meters tall and made of silver metal that even I, blessed by the god of smithing, cannot recognize?"

[Yes, just split it in half or something.] (Spiera)

"Now that sounds sooo interesting!"

Yu IlHan's vision became dark thinking that he now had no choice but to take the suffering route. If there was anything good, it was that he was still in concealment and was able to attack the golem in surprise and inflict additional damage.

However, just as when he was preparing the pile bunker, he thought of something.

"Wait, does that thing count as 'life'?"

[If artificial life forms counted as life, then the creator would be God, not man, duh.] (Liera)

Damn, the advantage he had as a Deathgod in battle had disappeared! Like this, Na YuNa's buff just ended up filling that gap.

Well, it wasn't so bad, since it said his attacks would contain the power of the goddess of beauty...... Yu IlHan grumbled as he checked the information on the pile bunker in his hands.

"It's fortunate that the option I applied to help out in the fight with the perverted vibration demon is of help."

[David's Stone Thrower]

[Rank – Epic]

[Attack Power –

1st stage : 2,100

2nd stage : 3,200

3rd stage : 4,500

4th stage : 5,800