Chapter 56-60

Chapter 16

There are largely 2 categories of monsters. The boss-tier leopard monsters that appeared in the initial stages of the Great Cataclysm and the mutates species in this dungeon were monsters that evolved from the original animals on Earth, and in contrast, those that occurred naturally from concentration of mana are the ones such as Metal Hearts and trolls.

The angels called the former 'Originals' and the latter, 'Migrants'. Even though the only difference was that they were born after the Great Cataclysm, it was not known why the angels called them 'Migrants'.

On the basis, the structure of the physical bodies of the two types weren't that different. They were the same in the sense that they were monsters, some had magic stones, some had bones that were metallic, and some wielded the power of lightning. Regardless of their types, strong monsters were strong and weak ones were weak.

Just that, regarding their potential, the story changes entirely.

The natural-born monsters from the concentration of mana are strong at the beginning but their growth potential was not that big, and would need a long time to evolve to the next stage.

Once they were trapped in dungeons, they ate mana within it to slowly, very slowly grow and wait for challengers. Of course, there were always exceptions, so it was rumored that some insane monsters absorb their entire race's record to evolve to a higher existence.

However, the monsters that evolved from animals originally on Earth, by acquiring mana, were different. They may be weak at first, but their growth potential was a variable; there maybe those who ended up as weak level monsters, and there maybe those that may evolve to acquire godly strength.

On top of that, Earth's characteristics were added, and the starting levels of the animals that lived for one thousand years, were already damn high, and they mostly had high potentials as well. This meant that, on Earth, no one should be careless of a dungeon where 'Originals' resided in.

[Critical Hit!]

[You have earned 2,489,775 experience.]

[You have earned the record of Lv 98 Great Thunder Bear.]

[Superhuman Strength skill has become level 15. The aftereffects of the skill decreases.]

To Yu IlHan, who blew away the neck of a monster in a single strike, Erta shouted.

[Like I said, be careful a little!](Erta)

"That's why I didn't take off my armor. Oh, superhuman strength just levelled up."

[Wow, level 15 already? That's one of the rewards from Heaven's Quest, right?](Lita)

[Isn't he taking it lightly because you, Lita, are taking this lightly!](Erta)

Regardless of what the angels were chatting about, Yu IlHan concentrated on dismantling the electric bear's body. No matter what, he couldn't easily instakill a near level 100 monster. It could be said to be because of a critical hit on top of his superhuman strength.

Thanks to that, one of the titles' effect activated, and perhaps due to the 20% increase inj probability, a magic stone with strong lightning powers popped out.

"With this, I gathered enough magic stones."

[It's good to sell weapons or armor, but don't release magic stones easily. At the current point in time on Earth, 2nd class magic stones are a more dangerous currency than you think.](Erta)

"I get it already."

He didn't know why Erta was so nagging about that when he felt like the people on Earth would grow to hunt 2nd class monsters easily. Of course, that was just Yu IlHan's hope.