Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181

Yu IlHan tried to lightly wipe his body and get clothed, but the clothes he had bought 2 years ago didn't fit him anymore.

Without any options, he just wore a gown over his underwear, and pushed the Giant Bucket to one corner of the bath. The water inside was constantly affected by the bucket to keep the cleanness of the water, so he only needed to heat it back up again when he entered later.

"But why is dad having a bath here?"

"Mir, you have yours here from now too."

"Ok!"

Yumir would always start off by accepting whatever his dad said. Even now, his figure sticking to Yu IlHan was like a kid. Well, he just turned 61, so it was natural that he was like this. Moreover, weren't they separated for more than 2 years now?

"What did you do until now?"

"We were very busy. And we still are.'

From how he was talking about the impending 3rd Great Cataclysm, well, yeah they should have been busy. Yu IlHan strokes Yumir's head with a smile, and completely dried his hair.

He went outside after clothing himself and while carrying the fainted Kang MiRae, and was met with the relatively calm Na YuNa.

He thought about how Kang MiRae had become quite pretty, but compared to Na YuNa, who had innate beauty, and a blessing from the goddess of beauty to top it off, she was quite well off.

"Hi! It's good that you've returned safely~."

"And you too, Miss YuNa."

Before, she was quite a ways off to higher existences, but with the increase in her level, and becoming more proficient in utilizing the power of the goddess of beauty, she had an appearance that was hard to believe as human. As Yu IlHan couldn't see the change process over the 2 years, he was shocked even more.

Since she was already catching up to the original beauty of a higher existences, despite being a lower one, what would happen once she became a higher existence? He could finally understand why the heads of the various factions aimed for her. And at the same time, he was sure that a lot of annoying things would happen in the future because of her.

"But Mr. IlHan. You became a lot more handsome than last time~!"

"Thanks."

"You should have said that 'Miss YuNa too has become very pretty'!"

"I shut my mouth because I knew you'd say that. You're as unpleasant as ever."

Na YuNa puffed her cheeks, but Yu IlHan did not mind her. Instead, he took out a truly beautiful circlet made of clean, red metal, and had small jewels embedded in places.

"Is it a new product~?"

"I can't sell that. It's epic ranked."

Well, for Yu IlHan, this was nothing more than some random accessory he had made in his spare time in the 2 years of hell, but even the carefree Na Yuna couldn't help but flinch at that. However, Yu IlHan's next words were even more serious.

"You can have it, miss YuNa. Although there's an ability to strengthen mana, it tilts more to protection. You'd be able to endure even if you were ambushed by a higher existence in some higher world, that should be able to hold out twice. So you need to find someone to protect you while you run away. There's a lot of other options so do take a look."

"......"

He turned around since he couldn't hear a reply, and it looked like she was so absorbed in the circlet, and didn't listen to him at all. Well, it was no wonder. Anyone would be like that with an epic ranked item in their hands. Yu IlHan understood her feelings.