53. Love or Obssession

x------x

x------x

" What do you want?! " Just the moment Jimin, Minho and their mom entered the room, Mrs. Kim immediately scoffed at them- but the thing is, her eyes do not settle at them, let along- they are fixated to Jimin's mom only. And she was glaring.

" That's none of your damn business. " Jimin's mom retorted with a shrug.

" It's my damn business. This is my son's room, in case you have forgotten about that fact before coming over. " Mrs Kim spat back with rash words.

" Ohh. " Jimin's mom mouthed, voice is flat and emotionless. It's easy to tell from her face that she's bored entertaining Mrs. Kim. " Are you done expressing your opinion? We're not here to speak with you, just so you know. We're visiting your son so get lost. "

" Duh?! You know that you can't unless I tell you to. " A brittle smile flickered across Mrs. Kim's pretty face, somewhat she's pissed and at thesame time she displays arrogance.

" I don't take orders. I barely take suggestions so you can stop right there. " Jimin's mom fought back.

" Mom. " Minho steps in- being in the middle of their argument. He held his mom's arm, gently pulling her away from the other. He is preventing them from clashing.

 He is preventing them from clashing

" What? "

Minho ignores her mom's complaint and her widening her eyes at him in awe. Minho faced Mrs. Kim instead, speaking with his low and gentle tone to the older. " I'm sorry. We're here to see Tae's condition. Can we see him? "

Mrs Kim hesitates but after a long stare shared with Minho as she balances the situation, finally managed at last, she sighs. " How can you be this nice while your little brother- " She glanced at Jimin, who was having a straight face, then to their mom. " And this lady here " Gazing at her up and down " -who happens to be your mom, are not. They are both rude and arrogant. " She added.

Jimin's mom raises her brow and chin. " My attitude depends on who you are. Do not expect me to treat you anything than what you deserve, nothing more nothing less. "