3. Never Leave You Again

" DADA! " Jimin was taken aback when a young girl shouted at his direction. He realized it was Sarang who is already smiling and waving at him. He glances at those people who were with the little girl. She was with two men who look like they are in their early fifties, prosecutor Jeon and the doctor he was with the other day. His eyes fixed longer at the prosecutor who was eyeing him from head to toe with a frown on the face. After which their gazes met.

Tsk.

Of all restaurants in the City, they got to be here, Jimin sneered as he approaches the table located not so far from where he stand. He is the closest among the servers.

When he reached the table, he glanced at Sarang first giving off a gentle look in which the little girl squirms onto the chair while smiling at herself. She's proud and happy that she caught his Dada's attention. " Goodmorning. " Jimin greeted while taking out his note pad and ballpen in his apron pocket. " Can I take your order, sir/madam?" He asked the guests, he tries to sound decent and respectful.

" Aren't you Park Jimin? " Bo Gyeol take a peek at Jimin as she was on the side where she can't face Jimin properly.

" Yes. " Jimin replied, didn't bother himself to ask back.

" But why are you here? I thought you're a lawyer? " Bo gyeol tried to pry, but Jimin remains silent. He doesn't feel like answering the question. Bo Gyeol noticed the dullness on his part. " Ah. Ah. Don't get me wrong. I'm not forcing you to answer it. I was just surprised to see you wearing that uniform instead of a suit. " She admitted as she casts her eyes all over Jimin. " Please don't look it that way, as if I am judging you or something. I wasn't. " Bo Gyeol explained, she feels the need to say it, not wanting to offend Jimin.

Jimin merely nods at the doctor. He doesn't care of what people thinks about him. More so that they are talking about someone else--his twin brother and not Jimin himself.

Dr. Bo Gyeol seems to catch the silence so she stops asking, but someone on thesame table didn't.

" Aren't you supposed to answer her? " Asked the man to whom Jungkook resembles. The more Jimin stares at his face, he sees the similarities of the two, including the cockiness as if they own the whole place while talking. Well, he must be the father, Jimin thinks as he pretends to listen at the man. " I mean, what's the point of asking if you are not going to answer. " He cocks his head to the side, not being subtle at looking down on Jimin at all.

" .... "

The fact that Jimin maintained his poker face as a response to the judging look and sarcasm he receives, the man felt like he was the one being looked down instead of his target. He doesn't like it.

" Aren't you going to answer? " He repeated, this time he emphasizes his authority over Jimin. He belittles the waiter.

" No. " Jimin shakes his head.

The man's pride was shuttered. " Why is that? " He gasped in disbelief, furrowing at the scene before his eyes. Someone actually had the courage to stand against the powerful Jeon.

" I mean, what's the use of MY freewill if I will answer it because you told me to? " Jimin fought back, in thesame manner that the man cocked his head to the side.

" Oh! " The man gasped in defeat, the crease on his forehead are visibly showing yet he didn't stop there. " Since, you don't want to answer her question. It's my turn now to ask you. "

Jimin tsked. This man is annoying. He's been asking questions since the beginning. Yet he still wants to ask and he is claiming that this is yet his turn, Jimin snorted.