43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts

But first..😉

-xxx-

-xxx-

" Let's play your game Prosecutor Jeon. "

" Game? " Jungkook mutters incredulously. " I don't play games. " He gritted his teeth.

" You don't play games huh? " Leo chuckles like he is enjoying the conversation but actually, he is not the least. His facial expression changes all of a sudden. " Then what are you trying to prove by killing my men? " Jimin's eyes widened at hearing this fact for the first time. " First that one I sent in Busan. Sending me his phone with his blood and those two other men that came out of the article. Are you trying to provoke me or mock me? Do you even know who are you dealing with? Up to what extent do you know me? Or are you only relying on what that bastard Yesung told you? "

" It doesn't matter up to what extent do I know, because at the end, I will eventually catch you. "

Mingyu laughs mocking the prosecutor. He even shook his head. " Do you honestly think you can do that? Prosecutor Jeon, really.. you disappoint me. You are just good in talking nonsense. You proved nothing. During our first encounter, you lost your case miserably when you were determined then to send me in jail. You can't even protect your own witness as he died while he is under your protection. Then we met again inside a restaurant, nothing has changed, you are still that same prosecutor who talked much- throwing shallow threats but did it help? No. You can't even protect yourself- somebody has to interfere to save your ass against a woman. " He glance at Jimin's side with an appalled face, returning his gaze back to Jungkook. " And now that Pisces, son of a bitch, taught you of something.. you got the nerve to go against me again- this time provoking me in the most childish way?! Do you think with that short of time learning the taste of what we've been through for years, you can beat me already? " He laughs, sounding truly an evil. He is totally considering Jungkook a clown- nothing but a fool. He shouldn't take him seriously but he is really annoying- and that Jungkook had Yeol-set only infuriates him even more. " I am not going to tell you to even stay away from my business anymore, your luck has been past due and long gone. So always look what and who's behind you. Someone might just appear and stab you to death. " He told it so casually and almost as a joke but really he meant it half true. Leo stood up.

" Enjoy your liberty while it lasts. " Jungkook looks up, he didn't feel offended when Leo was obviously insulting his capability. He spoke with confidence instead. " The next time, we'll see each other in court. I will bring you in trial. I won't mess up twice. "

" There you are again. Talking things but only fail to take an action. You can't beat me with that. "

" You are right, I can't beat you on the things you are good at but neither are you against what I'm good at. "