15. Try me

×××

" Are you sure about this Yeol-set? " Suga asked, they are standing infront of the abandoned building that he texted earlier to Jimin. This is the headquarter that he discovered where the rest of the members of Raven Grimoire uses permanently. " I know sooner or later, you are going to infiltrate this place after I told you my discovery but I didn't expect you to do this tonight. Worse, you are going to expose yourself and provoke them openly? I don't understand what are you planning to do. "

When Jimin pulled out his phone to call two persons, he called Jin and Suga. He specifically mentioned about coming to certain places without giving off the details. That's why, Suga is still clueless up to now on what they will do in this secluded area. Lucky for Jin that he fvcking got the memo immediately when he reached Jungkook.

" D , I didn't come here to fight. "

Suga snorted, throwing an are-you-kidding-me look at Jimin. " Well, you are not going to enter that door without expecting a goddamn bloody fight. You are about to step into your enemy's territory. Technically not your enemies per se, but they are not your allies either. " He was sharing his point.

" I didn't say I am not going to fight though. " Jimin snapped, contradicting his first statement while Suga frowns at that. " Afterall, I'm not here to talk and beg. I am here to warn them. "

" Why? "

Jimin cooly placed his arms on his chest, folding them together while humming. " Let's just say, they crossed my imaginary drawn line this time. They need to be reminded of their place, to stay away from me. "

" Oh- " Suga huffed, taking a note of  Jimin's point. " Care to give me a brief summary  of that incident? "

" They harassed the prosecutor. " Jimin replied a direct answer.

Suga didn't flinch. " And so? "

" 'So'? " Jimin questions it back, completely lost from what Suga is trying to insinuate.

" So, what about the incident of harassing  Jungkook? I said his correct name, right? " Suga was confirming the name but Jimin merely tsks, gesturing at him to continue talking. " What is it to you? Are you mad that they touched him? And that's what you meant, they crossed your quote on quote 'imaginary line'? "

Jimin didn't answer, except with a low. " tsk. "

" Okay. I get it. " Suga coughed, while throwing a suggestive look.

" It's not like what you think it is. " Jimin emphasized the wrong assumption. Not liking the way Suga eyed him like he was judging his life choices.

" What am I thinking? " Suga challenged Jimin to spill the tea.

" That I l-ike him?! " Jimin stuttered, looking away to hide his flustered face. Every fvcking one loves to tease him with the prosecutor. He is wondering why the hell are they thinking that he likes Jungkook.

" Don't you? " Suga threw it back, tilting his head to show interest on what the shorter is about to say. Or how Jimin is going to deny it with pure lies, at least that's what Suga thinks.

" Tsk. How could you say that? " Jimin was annoyed. " Why? Have you liked someone  before? Is this why you are saying this to me? "

" You really had to toss that back to me. " Suga cackled an airy laugh, had no intention to respond the question himself. " This is not about me. This is about you. You are the one who is acting odd. It's okay if you are not going to admit it. Not like you ain't obvious already. "