42. Signs and Symptoms

Nothing much but pure fluff- let Jimin breathe on this Chapter. He has been through a lot🙁
-ahsirk

-xxx-

Two weeks later..

Jungkook's application for reopening of the case against Kim Mingyu has been approved by the court, they are just waiting for his arrest and the schedule of the trial.

His phone rang while he is waiting for Jimin to finish changing his clothes. He sees on the screen that it's Jhope.

" Hyung? "

" We got it Kook! The trial will be held next week. " Jhope raps, his breathing is unsteady. He couldn't calm as this news overwhelmed him but at thesame time terrifies him. The person involved is a creep.

Jungkook releases a wavering smile, confused. " Then why do you sound like you are not happy about it hyung? "

Jhope sighs. " I'm happy Kook. However, I can't seem to stay calm knowing that we are against a guy who's mentally unstable and a killer. "

" Hyung, this will be the second time that we are going to face him. And yes he is a killer but he ain't mentally unstable. He is perfectly sane just a devil in flesh. "

" Who are you calling devil in flesh? " Jimin suddenly chimed in, walking closer to Jungkook with prying eyes.

But instead of answering, he pulled Jimin by his waist. " I call you back later hyung. " Jhope hummed. Jungkook then sets his phone aside to give attention to Jimin. " How are you feeling babybabe? "

" I still feel dizzy and nauseated. " Jimin said tilting his head to side with a frown. " So what's your answer about my question? " He demanded.

Jungkook chuckles at his cuteness. " We are talking about Mingyu. "

Jimin frowns spitting a rhetorical question. " tsk. Still that case? "

" Yes. I can't let it go especially now that I obtained a strong evidence in my favor. "

Of course that video, Jimin tsks. " Why are you so obssessed about the case? Your safety has already put in a test once. And it is possible that it is going to happen again if you don't stop. I don't think this is about curiosity. Let's not talk about that call of duty shit. What's your real reason? " Jimin doesn't need to hear Jungkook beats around the bush, and just say what his real reason. Jungkook been throwing some shades lately causing Jimin to feel very anxious around him.

Jungkook sighs. " It's because of an incident in the past Babybabe. " The answer piqued Jimin's interest as his eyes widened a little. Jungkook tucked Jimin's hair behind his ears while staring intently. " My 10th birthday and mom's death. " He revealed.

Jimin frowns. " What does it has to do with L- Mingyu's case? " The name Leo almost slipped on Jimin's lips. He ain't even sure if Jungkook already know about Leo because he only mentions Mingyu. Jimin has no excuse for it so he better be careful spewing names around Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't seem to notice his stutter, drown with the idea of talking. " The thing is, I saw the car who hit my mom. It has a scratch on it- " He pauses momentarily, running his thumb on Jimin's parted lips, eyes drifted to it. " Similar to that mark Yesung has and the rest of the members of Raven Grimoire. " Jungkook returns his gaze at Jimin meeting with the latter's.

*/ I mentioned about the scratch in Chapter 34, little Jungkookie saw it- crossing path with the car. One of you did point that out correctly. Lol. I know you are reading this.[Wag ka na mahiya.]😁🤣🤣/*