35. 🔞Losing it🔞

Warning: Mature content and explicit words ahead. If you are not comfortable with it, just skip it. It is not going to affect the plot.

FIRST, HAPPY 5OK READS! Thank You so much for reading!😭😭😭😍☺-ahsirk

-ahsirk

-xxx-

Jungkook catches his lips into a soft kiss and Jimin can't help it but to melt at the kiss, instinctively closing his eyes too.

The kiss started as a soft but that's not how it ends.

Jimin opens his mouth, allowing Jungkook to deepen the kiss. Jungkook pushes his tongue making its way in, their breaths tingled in the most delightful way.

Jungkook's kisses are famished, messy, hot and wet. Jungkook, damn could he kiss.

All Jimin can do is to hold onto his boyfriend's biceps and allows himself to be kissed, moans escaping his lips everytime Jungkook bites his lower lip, swallowing a wanton moan as they kissed until they can't breathe.

While catching his breath, Jimin's eyes flickered open, catching the sight of Jungkook staring down at him intently. He could feel the heat on his cheeks and all over his body while his tongue is peeking out, swiping between his plump lips, so red and moist.

Jungkook's eyes automatically caught it, following the movement like a predator to his prey, catching Jimin's lips again into another searing kiss, not minding the shorter's little gasp underneath him. Once again, they lost themselves in the languid kisses.

Jimin begins to writhe when Jungkook's hands travelled down to his inner thighs, gripping them tightly matching with his lips exploring the sensitive skin just below his jawline, pressing open mouthed kisses and sucked harder to the already visible hickeys while Jimin tilted his neck to the side to give more space for Jungkook to work with.

Jungkook's grip on his thighs tightens everytime Jimin lets out soft mewls, squeezes fingertips. He unconsciously spreads his legs wider, hips meeting Jungkook's own, bringing him closer and lets out a strangled moan as Jungkook grinds against him. He can feel how hard Jungkook is, twitching against his clothed one. His muscles tensed but his body moves on its own volition, lightly pressing up against the other's more toned one, then gently bucking his hips up making them both hissed at the contact friction while Jungkook sets off the new set action through rocking their hips together. Jungkook can't control himself and Jimin is more than eager to meet his thrusts, barely keeping up with his own arousal.

He doesn't stop Jungkook when he slowly discarded his robe to kiss down his chest.

Jimin's upper body is completely exposed to Jungkook's scrutiny, the latter had to admit it, the sight infront of him is truly salivating. Jimin gulps, cheeks are burning, feeling shy and a little insecure.. as he hugs himself to cover his vulnerable and pliant body snapping Jungkook gaze.