24. The triggering factor

" Finally! I found where you live. " Tae was shocked to find Minho yelling at his face, full of excitement. He opened the door after Minho knocked for 20 times. " You really did great in hiding. " Minho added.

" Minho, goodmorning to you. " Tae yawned, while rubbing his eyes in an attempt to open them properly. It's early in the morning and Minho is here scandalizing, probably shaking the entire neighborhood at how loud he is. " What are you blabbering about? And who are hiding from you? "

" You and Minnie, duh. " Minho answered, almost lecturing Tae. " By the way, where's Minnie? He has to see this. I found your hiding place. " He is peeking inside the house as he can't wait for Tae to offer him to come in.

" Are we playing hide and seek here? Why I didn't know.. " Tae widened his eyes in awe, exaggerating it a bit earning a loud snort from Minho. " And by the way Minho, Jimin is no longer staying in this small apartment. I'm happy that you finally found this place but I'm sorry to say, you are late. Jimin is gone. "

" Huh? " Minho's jaw dropped at the news, shock and frustrations are coursing through him. " Where did he go? And why were you not living together anymore? Did you two fight? Is this the reason why you didn't go back and completely abandoned your work? "

Tae waves his hand infront of Minho to snap him out of confusion. " Minho, stop bombarding me with questions. I just woke up, okay? My braincells are not yet functioning well. Why don't you come in and drink a coffee. Maybe that will calm your nervous system. "

" Coffee will only worsen my condition. I need clear answers. Tae, you start explaining. " Minho is determined to listen, not wanting to delay it any longer. And he hates cliphanger.

" Minho, my gosh. " Tae snapped, eyerolling, while puffing an incredulous sigh. " Don't tell me, I am going to answer all your questions. I barely understood them, okay? "

" You are just making an excuse not to answer. " Minho rolls his eyes too,  dismissing the attempted scheme of Tae. " Where the hell is he? And what happened between you two? "

" He is your brother. You should know by now how crazy he is and stubborn. "

" Believe me, I know but that's not what I want to hear. "

" He is going to send you a text or call if he wanted to inform you about his life. And If he didn't- " Tae paused momentarily to cock an eyebrow. " All I can say is I feel sorry for you Minho. " He teased.

" Tae, please? "

" I don't know anything. "

" You are lying. " Minho scoffed.

" I wasn't. Do I look like a liar to you? " Tae cries out while batting his long eyelashes like a cute puppy.

Plan B, Minho is so fast to twist the situation.

" So here's the deal, I am going to talk with a prominent director. He will get you as the lead actor for his next drama project. You will like that, right? "

Minho really had to do it. He knew how hard it is to bend Tae's loyalty for Jimin. But he is the older brother. He deserves to know about Jimin's whereabouts and to feel anxious about not knowing thesame.

" You realized you are bribing me right now? "

" Don't you want it? "

" The bribe? " Tae raised one eyebrow at Minho.