30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)

Jungkook only gets up from bed at 3:05 in the afternoon, with a throbbing headache

Jungkook only gets up from bed at 3:05 in the afternoon, with a throbbing headache. He remembers the event last night, how upset he was to the point of drowning himself with alcohol. He wanted to escape pain. Didn't even bother to entertain his visitors properly. Guess, his father did the job.

He searched for his phone as he can't see it anywhere near him. When he found it, he discovered that it was empty. Probably drained from all the attempts he did to call Jimin but to to no avail, Jimin's phone was turned off.

He heaves a sigh, then took his charger and charge his phone. As he was waiting for his phone to turn on, he unconsciously looks at the direction of his curtain. He frowns as he noticed that it was pulled away. He let go of the phone, placing it on the table to check the room. He eyed the corner if something went wrong, until his eyes stopped on the floor. There are tracked dirts across the clean floor caused by soles of shoes. While following the trail, he found out that it ended up to his bed like the person who intruded his room went all the way to the bed.

Suddenly, a foreign memory flashed in his head. What? He remembers the figure, the kiss and the quiet sob..

Was Jimin really here last night? It wasn't illusion? He kissed me..oh wait, why was he crying? Did I tell him hurtful words last night? Oh shit, I don't know what I did. I am not sure.

His phone starts ringing nonstop as the unread textmessages are randomly arriving. He immediately went to grab his phone, check the messages. He didn't see Jimin's name and so decided to check the most recent one- it was from his brother. He was thinking that Jin is probably just apologizing but he couldn't stop himself from peeking at the text like there's a very strong force that he should read it first over the rest.

From: ---

It's Jimin's father funeral today. Come to the crematorium (attached address) for there will be a short service before the cremation shall be done. It will begin shortly at 3.

Jungkook's eyes widen after reading it. He didn't know.. Despite the questions and confusion running through his head, he still managed to act under distress and chest tightening, he took a quick bath and prepares to go to the place.

---

Chanyeol was walking down the hallway holding a set of flowers.