46. Fulfilling a Promise

Tada!!This took like forever! I've been very busy lately that I can't spare time to type. Sorry for waiting if you are.. hahaha!🤭 Thank you for sparing time to read this book. Very much appreciated. This book is approaching 100k reads. Waah! Keep fluttering me.🤭 You're the best!Lovelots
-ahsirk

-xxx-

Jungkook hopped off the bed confusing Jimin a little. " Where are you going? " He asked.

" Wait there babybabe. " Jungkook said back as he looks around, searching for his bag.

" tsk. At least put something on you. "

Jungkook chuckled, not making the slight attempt to wear something to hide his nakedness. He instead get his bag and took something out. It's Jimin's letter. That eventhough he doesn't plan to read he still brought it with him. He walked back to Jimin. " Here's your letter. Should I still read it? "

" It's yours already, you decide. " Jimin shrugged, slightly amused.

" We're okay right? " Jungkook reassures, eyes blinking with concern and voice raw. " I was so scared to read it after I found it. I don't want to see the word goodbye in it. I just can't. "

" We're okay. " Jimin confirmed nodding.

It is only after Jungkook heard the confirmation from Jimin that he took the courage to read the letter. He read the three words with a furrowed face then looks up to stare at Jimin in disbelief. " I love you? " He says it loud.

" Not just I love you. It's what I feel about you. " Jimin snorted causing Jungkook to reach for him with a wide grin.

" I know and I didn't mean to offend you. I was just surprised. I love you too babybabe. " He kissed Jimin on his cheek, smiling against the kiss.

" When I left, I took the risk. The moment I tell you who I was and the truth, I already anticipate that I don't have a Jungkook and Sarang to return to. I just drew out a double edged sword, if I am in no luck, I will lost you forever. " He smiled bitterly.

" Jimin- "

" I have a twin brother Jungkook. "

" I know. It's Park Jihyun. " Jungkook breathes nodding. Jimin shot him a questioning look demanding Jungkook to elaborate it. " I accidentally heard your conversation with Mingyu's lawyer. " Jungkook was referring to that scene in chapter 22. " I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I really intend to get you because I am worried that you are taking too long inside the bathroom but then I got there exactly when that lawyer was mentioning about you changing your name from Jihyun to Jimin. "

Jimin frowns, barely following Jungkook's explanation with ease. " How is that fact led you to find out that we are twins? "

" I don't know anything about your brother Jimin. During our younger years, I saw him once but not his face clearly. He was carrying you on his back. And when I saw him again, I thought that Park Jimin was his name. After the incident, mom's death, my father sent me and my brother to study abroad and just came back to Korea to pursue my law course. " Jungkook sighs when Jimin didn't waver. He wants more explanation. " I may not be interested to get to know your brother but I am not stupid to notice the differences between you two. If you are Yeol-set, there's no way you have left Busan. How come you studied here in Seoul? You alone can't be at thesame time and at thesame place. Eventually I found out everything through Hobi hyung. I let him do the investigation about you this time. He went to Busan. And I discovered that it was you, the little boy who I befriended. "