57. A bond That Never Breaks

I'm so back! Sorry this is taking my time so long. I've been preoccupied with a lot of ideas these past days. But here it is. Please enjoy.😊

P.S. There's so much happening lately. Jimin was getting a lot of hates from unkown species😑
-ahsirk

-×××-

Jimin was just watching hopelessly when Jungkook left the room to chase after Sarang. Regret filled his chest.. I was so selfish, he blamed himself. This is all my fault. But then Jungkook noticed him, he always do. Before he left Jimin- he told the latter that none of it was his fault. He assured him that Sarang will understand.

" Should I talk to her? " Jimin asked. Even when Jungkook isn't saying much- he knew the prosecutor is troubled. He was thorn between wanting to appease  his daughter's emotion and to comfort Jimin so that he won't get stressed. " I'm sorry that I had to put you in this situation. You're right- "

" No, you're right. It is about time to tell the truth to her. She will understand. I know because she is my daughter. " Jungkook smiled making Jimin stared at his eyes- his smile didn't hide what Jungkook is truly thinking and feeling. Even Jungkook doesn't sound very convincing of himself. " Don't think so much, okay? " Jungkook leans closer to kiss him on his forehead.

" Okay. " Jimin mouthed, too low that he doubted if Jungkook even heard it. Jungkook yet nodded his head then exited the room.

The room went quiet. Jimin had to rub his hands together because he was cold. He couldn't bring himself to lie down and relax. He was restless and scared of what this incident would cause to their relationship now that Sarang learned about the truth of her origin.

He loves Sarang, he really do. And he doesn't want the things doing great between them to ever change into something awkward.

Suddenly the door of their room opened, then Jungkook enters. " Jungkook- " Jimin gasped, mouth slightly gapes as he searches for his moment to say his next words. " Why are you here? How about Sarang? " He asked while eyeing anywhere near Jungkook, looking for someone he wishes to see there- a little girl definitely and maybe it's kinda selfish to ask but, just maybe she was smiling at Jimin too. There was none.

Jungkook offered him a small smile but it feels sincere just thesame. " She wants to be alone tonight. " When Jimin's face slightly dropped, the change is merely subtle. It was barely there if Jungkook isn't attentive to Jimin, he wouldn't have noticed it. His fingers reached for Jimin's cheeks. Startled, Jimin looks up meeting Jungkook's glistening eyes at him. " Babybabe, it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. Don't feel bad about doing the right thing. " He said. His attempt to comfort Jimin caused the latter to shed tear while rubbing his cheek against Jungkook's hand, feeling the touch.

" S-orry- " He breathed. " I didn't mean to upset Sarang. "

" I know. "

Jimin bit his lips to suppress his whimper and to speak clearly. " What if she'll hate you too? "

" She doesn't hate you. " Jungkook assured. Eventually, Jimin's eyes widened, hesitating to believe what Jungkook said to him completely. He wants to calm down, he really do but a part of him is worried, almost of everything.

" How can you be so sure of that? "

" Don't you trust me? "

Jimin was taken aback, " I do. " He whispered while averting his gaze to somewhere else in the room.