26. The fourteenth member (?)

****

" Owh! " Jimin groans exasperatedly as he felt the hangover coursing through his veins, which he got from drinking too much the next day.

" How are you feeling? " Jungkook immediately leans closer as he was sitting on the edge of the bed and patiently waiting for Jimin to wake up.

" My head is painfully throbbing. " Jimin whimpers as his senses to the room is spinning, feeling groggy and dry mouth.

" Can you sit on your own? Or do you want me to help you? "

" I can- " Jimin forced himself to sit but then again he hisses at the pain that greeted him. Jungkook is quick to comfort him.

" Here, drink plenty of water to stay hydrated. " Jungkook handed him a glass of warm water which he took on the bed side table.

Without asking, Jimin reached for the glass and drank on it, making sure to drink it down til' the last drop. " Thanks. "

" Anything for you. " Jungkook smiled adoringly.

Jimin merely stares as he pretends that he doesn't know what Jungkook was up to already. I'm not the only one who's keeping secrets here, he mentally says.

" Why are you not preparing yourself for work? " Jimin inquires when he noticed that Jungkook is still wearing his casual clothes.

Jungkook shrugged. " I conditioned myself to work from home today so you should too. " While stating it nonchalantly.

Jimin cocks a brow. " Okay? That one week absences are not enough yet? You are asking for one more day? "

" You don't look well. " Jungkook pointed.

" And what about you? " Jimin scoffed. " Don't tell me that you are going to take care of me because I swear to god Jungkook. "

" Mwehehe. How in the world did you anticipate what I am planning to do? " Jungkook cockily said, not even trying to hide his intention to Jimin.

" Tsk. I'm going to work. And you better prepare too. The Government isn't paying you for your lazy ass. " Jimin nagged while trying to get off of the bed but Jungkook was stopping him.

" Baby babe, you should stay at home if you can't. Stay in bed. "

" It's just a headache Jungkook. "

" No. It's not. It's called hang over. Severe headache and nausea. " Jungkook lectures. This time he looks serious. " You need to go back to sleep. "

Jimin snorted. Of course he loves sleeping but not today. " I don't have to. Just give me pain reliever and things will feel better from there on. "