37. Turn of events

Let me see, who's hyping with the story?🤭😁

-xxx-

" But he didn't say anything

" But he didn't say anything. " Jimin tries to argue. Yeah, Park Jimin. Try harder. Comfort yourself cause you know what, you screwed up everything and the least thing you can do is to pat your back with a remark : ' stupid jiminie ', Jimin mentally roasted himself.

Tae rolls his eyes. " Do you expect him while he's balls deep in you, he will tell you, ' you are not the one I fucked before. But hey, Who are you? ' "

" Kim Taehyung! How the hell do you expect me to take you seriously?! " Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs with a glare zeroed at his bestfriend.

" What? " Tae laughs yet he is feigning innocence.

" Of course I meant it after we.. " Jimin gulps eyeing over Tae who on the other hand was looking back at him, unfazed by Jimin hesitating. " After we did the thing. He would have said something if he noticed it, right? But he didn't, and not even the way he treats me, he isn't changing. "

Tae hums, while rubbing his chin lightly. " Hm, maybe he's waiting you to spit for it first. " Jimin frowns at the statement. " If I were in his shoes, I would of course confront you unless I had a reason not to. Like I kinda hope you are going to tell me or I don't wanna know because I fear of losing you if I hear the truth. " Jimin held his breath, as he tries to absorb everything in his head. He is getting words to ponder left and right making his head burst, almost exploding. Was he this stupid that he has everyone around him giving him advices? He got Jin, Jhope, Suga, Minho and Now Tae too. Prolly thinking of asking Dr. Namjoon too. tsk. " But then again, that's just me and I am not Jungkook. " Tae added. Was he trying to console me? tsk.

Jimin heaves a frustrated sigh. " If you have these kind of thoughts, why didn't you tell me sooner? And you instead pushed me towards Jungkook. "

" Cause I thought, you were strictly doing the job to catch Jihyun off guard like a professional. No string attached, that's what you said. I didn't know, you are going to end up doing it for own sake. Bending literally. Was Jihyun still in your head though? " Jimin narrowed his eyes, breathing heavily making Tae raised his hands up like someone being stop and frisk. " But hey, I like prosecutor Jeon for you. That's why I supported you along. "

" That's very comforting Tae. I get it. " Jimin deadpanned.

" You're always welcome Jiminie. " Tae grinned mischievously while Jimin only snorts. " Not like I could stop you from throwing yourself on the prosecutor, that's my very reason for not saying things in the first place. Hello? We are talking about you here Park Jimin! When did you ever listen you little cute stubborn brat but bestfriend of mine?! "