41. I'm Home

If you ever reread this story please don't spoil new readers.. let them experience the emotions and betrayal you got.😉🤭🤫💞💞

-××××-

" Oh, you scared me! " Minho gasps, hand automatically reached his chest while eyeing at the unexpected guest incredulously.

" tsk. "

" Do you really have to scare me everytime you showed up Minie? "

" Are you busy? " Jimin suddenly asked.

" No.. get down here first. " Minho was worried signaling the younger to jump off the fence. Jimin climbed the concrete fence, sat down there cooly while looking down at Minho who was taking his morning coffee at the moment. " Jump here. I'll catch you~ " He spreaded his arms wide, offering for a lift.

" Tsk. Get out the way or you'll gonna crush down and sweep away completely. "

" What? " Minho laughs, but moved aside as being told anyhow.

Jimin jumped off the fence, landing on the ground perfectly. He walks as if nothing just happened. No sweat. Easy.

" I went to your unit, it was empty. I was right. You're here. " Jimin says casually.

" You should have called me. I would have drove my car right away if you badly need me. "

Jimin contorts his brows. " Oh. Right. I forgot. "

" So cute~ " Minho rub his hair messily while cooing.

" tsk. Stop it. " Jimin snaps, furrowing his brows.

" So what do you need me for? And coffee? " Minho offered but then he realized that Jimin rarely drinks coffee. He motions the housemaids to get him a glass of fresh milk. " Mom's inside. Just in case you want to speak with her too. "

" Hm.. " Jimin hums. " You are going to bring her too. "

Minho frowns. " Huh? Bring where? Wait- Are you taking us out? " He tries to sound playful so as not to put Jimin pressure to express himself. This is the first time Jimin seems laxed talking while he brought up about their mother. Jimin usually brushes the talk aside.

" He is waiting for you both. " Jimin didn't flinch as he looked straightly in the eyes.

Minho's playful grin suddenly disappears as he feels like Jimin is talking with him seriously. " He? " Suddenly his lips draws a smirk, leaning closer. " Are you finally letting us meet your boyfriend? " He wiggles his brows.

" tsk. Don't make a fool out of me when I'm serious. " Jimin bites the inside of his cheek to suppress his annoyance.

" But relationship is also a serious hot topic when it comes to you. " Minho chuckled nodding.

Jimin frowns, not enjoying the subject a bit.

" Alright, alright.. I'll stop.. " Minho gave up, shaking his head with a grin. " You really don't want to share this things to me. But when did you share any piece about you. " He sulked.

Jimin rolled his eyes, spewing. " I'm gay. Will that compensate? "

Minho laughs so hard, choking on his spit. " I know that so well. "

" Then you have a piece about me. "

Minho blinks, while Jimin smirked. " That's not enough. I want to know more. " Minho snorted.