34. Jihyun and Jimin

A/N: I hope you can tell the difference( This is them recently) Lol

A/N: I hope you can tell the difference( This is them recently) Lol. And yes, one of you commented in my last update that this chapter is going to be the ' you know ' *cough* mature contents *cough* smut.(She's right about that. I think it's about time that they are banging) 🤫 But somehow, you should first read their childhood, as the previous chapters already introduced them. You need to know what kind of twins were they before they got separated. Pay attention, this is not just about them. I will give more hints. You've been warned🤡 -ahsirk.

xxxx

20 years ago...

Jimin and Jihyun's age is ten. Jihyun is the older hyung. At a young age, he is a very strict hyung and over protective to Jimin. He doesn't let Jimin stepped into dangerous places. He treated Jimin like a fragile object, not wanting to break nor gets a scratch. He is his cute smol bean that no one has the chance to touch. No one got to spit insulting words against Jimin without them getting beaten up by Jihyun. He even got this bunch of kids that treats him as their leader.

On the other hand, Jimin is a cute little baby with a doll looking face. Everything about him is soft, cute and delicate. He is very pretty and loveable.

" Jihyungie, I want icecream. " Little Jimin was tugging Jihyun's shirt cutely and softly.

" Not now Jiminie. " Jihyun said back as he was busy playing baseball with the neighbors.

" Hyungie, I'm hungry. " Jimin sniffs, flaunting his puppy and teary eyes. " Buy me an icecream pleaseee. "

Little Jihyun squishing Jimin's chubby rosy cheeks. " Let me win this game. I'll buy you some later. You stay out of this area and get yourself in the corner. Wait for me there~ " He points his finger to a safer part as he doesn't want his baby brother to get hit with the ball or the bat.

" Okay. " Jimin innocently obeys, headed to the corner while waiting for his hyung to come and get him after tge game. He watched the game even if he doesn't understand it. He jumps and cheers whenever he sees that his hyung is clapping his hands with a wide grin on his face. He doesn't even know who's winning.

Mr. Park, their father, works until 5 in the afternoon, leaving his two sons behind. Jihyun loves to play ball games against any opponents whether older ones or his age. They usually play with bets, the losing team pays the winning team. Jihyun is very competitive and sporty. The money involved is not that much but enough to buy snacks. Jihyun makes sure to outwin the other team, bringing his team to a complete victory. Eventually, he will use the money they won to buy Jimin's favorite sweets.

And today is not different from ordinary days since they won again. He then drags Jimin to a convenience store nearby.

Jimin was just pointing the flavor he likes to Jihyun. While Jihyun is paying for the item, Jimin slips away to wonder around. He is a very much curious boy. He went to the chocolate section, particularly choosing those whose wrappers are pink. He likes everything about pink. Just today, he is wearing a pair of cute pink clothes paired with his pink hair.