36. Busted

So I'm back again in Youtube. It always feels nice to go back to your first love(something you love to do)🥰😏💞
-ahsirk|jikooklove

-xxxx-

Jimin is confused as to where he was right now. As far as he remembers it right. He was with Jungkook inside a hotel room last night- speaking of which, where is he? He started to move his eyes around only to get disappointed after knowing that Jungkook isn't anywhere in the room. Did he leave me after doing it last night? Jimin isn't the clingy type, wanting Jungkook to stay, but he expects that at least Jungkook was with him when he woke up. Now that he wasn't, Jimin feels like it was only a one night stand and a hook up. That brought some sting in his chest apart from the pain he was feeling on his lower back. He was sore caused by the activity last night. And now he guesses that this is giving him some emotional vibe.

He feels like crying but still fighting the urge to not to. How can he get so emotional about it? So what if it is his first time? It doesn't mean that he is so special now and that he deserves to be treated like one- Jimin can't put the right word to that. He doesn't really know what he wants at this point.

Perhaps a little cuddle in bed in the morning- he expected that.

Park Jimin, you're just overreacting. This is so not you! Get a hold of yourself and move on! He mentally scolded himself before forcing it to hop off of the bed but then he hisses as soon as he felt the throbbing pain down below and his muscle aches. He has undergone so many tiring and rough training before, that his body almost gave up to it- too exhausted and dehydrated. It almost killed him. But this pain right now is making him cry. It's not even one fourth of the pain he has experienced before. Maybe because he enjoyed it though it upsets him after. His situation brought tears streaming down his face and he doesn't know how to stop it. He felt pathetic too.

Tsk.

He was in that situation when the door slowly opened from the outside, then Jungkook enters the room with a glass of milk on his hand. He stops as soon as his gaze met with Jimin's. " Hey, you're awake. Good morning gorgeous. " He smiles and approaches him to the bedside. " Babybabe, you okay? " Jungkook soon faced Jimin as the latter isn't responding and was just watching him. He noticed the fresh tears on his puffy cheeks and his sad eyes. Jungkook panics. Was he regretting it? " W-hy are you crying? " He stutters while carefully assessing Jimin's face.

Jimin finally lets out his suppressed emotion while looking up at Jungkook. He had never been this emotional and happy at thesame time. His tears kept on falling making Jungkook frowns so much that he is scared to even touch Jimin. He wanted to but he doesn't know how to, he was confronted by the situation before him right now. Jimin is so quiet and crying. Should I hug him and kisses his tears away? He is conflicted of whether to let Jimin cries or to comfort him. He has never been this scared of choosing before.

" Jimin- " The words gets stuck in his throat the moment Jimin spreads his arms, signaling him that he wants to be hugged.

Jungkook leans down to catch Jimin into a hug. Jimin immediately wraps his arms, holding Jungkook tightly, putting his chin on the taller's shoulder while sighing in relief.

Jungkook smiles against the hug as they stayed like this for so long because this is what Jimin wanted, seemingly liking to have Jungkook this close and gets himself intoxicated with their warmth and scent.

" Hm. I wonder why you suddenly become emotional. " Jungkook teased, burying his face in the curve of Jimin's neck almost like scenting him.

" Tsk. " Jimin huffs but he is smiling. " My ass hurts and it's your fault. " Jungkook gazes up to meet Jimin's own, while smirking. This caused shivers down Jimin's spine. " What? Why are you looking at me like that? "