39. To Reach Out

Sorry for crying too much from the last chapter.. truly am but I must say, I'm not done yet.. long way to go sweeties! And I promise no more nightmares.. this time it will be real thing. Hahaha.✌😆😆

Just a little promotion. So I posted a new story. It is only a short story with few chapters. While waiting for updates here, you can check that out too. The title is ' Fix You ' . 😍
-ahsirk| jikook love

 😍-ahsirk| jikook love

-×××-

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night, finding himself being snuggled securely by Jungkook arms. He smiles while staring at his Jungkookie. He is glad that Jungkook didn't forget to keep the light of their lampshade for his sake, because now he can freely admire his boyfriend peaceful sleeping face. He didn't hesitate to caress his face in which Jungkook leans to touch but didn't wake him up as his breathing and snore are still stable. Jimin showers him with feather kisses on his cheeks, nose and lips.

" Babybabe.. " Jungkook groaned in his sleep.

" Love.. "

" Hmm? " Jungkook responds eventhough he couldn't open his eyes properly. He just got his sleep one hour ago. He's been tending Jimin, making sure that he is already okay and providing him comfort.

" I love you.. " Jungkook finally smiles as he slowly opens his eyes and was greeted by a smiling Jimin with a swollen eyes, from crying. " Too much. "

" I love you more Jimin. " He replied while tucking a hair behind Jimin's ear. Jimin sighs. Somehow he loves the way Jungkook calls him by his name. There's something about it that gives him assurance. " How are you feeling babybabe? Do you want to talk about it with me? "

Jimin cutely shakes his head, refusing to spoil their moment and make it dull.

" Hm. " Jungkook says nodding. " Then what do you want to do babybabe? "

" I just want to stay like this. Just looking at you this close. " Jimin says while resting his palm on Jungkook's clothed chest.

Jungkook lifts his eyebrow, curving his lips into a lazy smirk. " Just looking? Don't you want to kiss me? " He teased. When Jimin leans down and kisses him, he was wide eyed to accomodate his lips as he didn't expect a sudden kiss from Jimin but he kisses back soon after while handling Jimin gently, smiling against the kiss.

Jimin. Jimin. Jimin.

---

Jimin woke up in the morning with the soft kisses across his face. " Jungkook.. stop.. " He groans, refusing to open his eyes and gets off the bed. He wishes to stay in bed for another ten minutes.