12. Introducing Sarang to Him

*/TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, Do not Even Attempt to Copy this Story nor Translate it in different Languages, you'll get yourself unlucky! See these candles? 🕯🕯🕯🕯, they are black okay? I am lighting them for you!!!!!🤔👻/*

P.P.S. Watch my latest video on my yt. channel❤ https://youtu.be/Pfw_qc47QMA

-----

" Jimin? " Jungkook gasped, slightly jumping on his feet at the sight of Jimin. He didn't expect to see Jimin infront of his door early in the morning. Firstly, Jimin knew that Sarang had no classes the whole week because her teacher attended her relative's burial which was held outside the City. So he doesn't have to come like his daily routine to drop her to School. And Jimin agreed to visit her only after his work. " Why are you here? "

" I'm taking Sarang with me. "

Jungkook frowns. " Huh? Where are you taking her? "

" Tsk. "

" What? I am just curious. You can't remove from a parent to get worried and demand assurance when it comes to his child. " Jungkook explained, steadying his breath. He casted his eyes up and down, gawking at what Jimin was wearing then fixated back to his face. " Don't you have work today? " He inquired.

Jimin brought his two arms on his chest, hardly folding them together as he argued back. " The moment you asked me to take care of her and had a bonding time with her, you already gave me the full discretion. And that means, you trusted me. So why do you sound so dubious about what I am going to do? " Ignoring the prosecutor's last question.

Jungkook heaves a loud sigh as if he just sucked the voluminous air displayed within the vicinity, before delivering his dialogue. " This is the problem with you, even if the question is simple. You make it complicated. You are speaking in circles in order to make it appear that you're cool. "

" You think, I'm cool? " Jimin made a smug face, slightly tilting his head.

Jungkook blinks twice, slightly taken aback with the question but replied anyway. " A-h, yeah? " He chewed the words. Jimin smirks while looking up at him. " But I don't like your guts. " Jungkook added.

Jimin chuckled, teasingly eyeing the prosecutor while mocking him. " Goodluck in finding my care for that. "

Jungkook releases an audibly sound at the back of his throat, while eyerolling. " I know you don't care but you need to stop acting that way infront of me. To me, it looks like you are- " Jungkook pauses momentarily with widened eyes as he realized what he was about to carelessly say.

It didn't escape Jimin's instinct as he leans closer, tilting his head further. " I'm what? " He was intrigue, lowkey teases the prosecutor.

" You are trying to get my attention? "

Jimin cackled a mocking reply. " Are you saying it or asking it to me? " Humming an airy laugh.

Jungkook expression suddenly changes as he picked his confidence from the floor after being swept by Jimin's tease. " So I was right all along. You really want my attention, don't you? " He accused with a slight frown displayed on his handsome face.

" Wow, Assuming much? " Jimin chortled on Jungkook's made up pun.

Jungkook slightly lifted his brow, feigning embarassment. " Why? Was I wronged? " He huffed. " The reason why you always act cool is that to drag me into thinking that you're different. And I'd find challenge on you. "