23. Family Day

-××××-

Jungkook was busy taking photos of the view when suddenly, he felt a pair of arms  snaking to wrap them around his body. He knew it was Jimin so he didn't flinch at the touch, as he continued to take photos.

Jimin rested his chin on the prosecutor's  shoulder too sighing in satisfaction and relief

Jimin rested his chin on the prosecutor's  shoulder too sighing in satisfaction and relief. The sudden display of affection feels so strange for Jungkook yet he couldn't bring himself to complain. How can he? He's been waiting for this moment where Jimin is the one taking initiative.

" Just as I thought, you are already falling for me

" Just as I thought, you are already falling for me. " He teased Jimin afterwards, twirling around to face Jimin, with the latter still hugging him. He cupped Jimin's face, lifting it up to meet his gaze. He could see the unsettling expression of Jimin. " Baby babe, what's bothering you? You can tell me everything. "

Jimin is worried of all things. Tons of what IFs are flooding his head. But one thing he is sure about, that he is afraid of losing Jungkook and Sarang.

" Kiss me Jungkook. "

Jungkook stared down at the shorter in shock and disbelief. Is Park Jimin really  asking me for a kiss?, he mentally freaks out. " Are you serious? " He gasped. Jimin nodded, while their eyes are locked with each other. Not even the wind can cause them to blink their eyes.

Jungkook doesn't need to be told twice, however he has a better idea in mind. " If you really want us to kiss, why don't you kiss me instead? " He suggested, the teasing tone is still there.

Jimin panicked, he pressed his lips together, contemplating his next move. What if he is not going to like it? Or can I really do it right?

Jimin sneakily checks his surroundings if people are watching but they seemed busy  with their own life. No one is looking or cares for their existence in the place except those who are checking Jungkook out, mostly they are girls. They too are trying to get Jungkook's attention but to their dismay, Jungkook's eyes are only thrown at Jimin. He is not interested to anyone but Jimin. For some reason, Jimin is proud and happy with that.