54. Not Over Unless I tell You

Hi! Been awhile. How are you all doing? Thank you for being here still😊😊
-ggukieminie|jikook love

×________×

" Dada, where's Uncle D? " Sarang asked suddenly. Jimin was preparing her for school. " Why is he not here yet? "

Jimin looks up. " Something came up that he wasn't able to pick you and drive you to school. "

" Are you going to bring me to school then, Dada? "

" Why, yes certainly. Are you not happy that it was me? " Jimin joked, flashing a lazy smile.

Sarang's eyes widen, panicking. She doesn't wish to offend Jimin. " No, Dada. I'd love to if you will do that. " She tries to explain, she was giving Jimin the look that he can't disregard. Her eyes look exactly like Jimin's own eyes as if he was staring at himself in the mirror. When Jimin refused to give in, suppressing his expression, Sarang apologized. " Sorry Dada. Please don't get mad at me. I love you- "

" Hey princess. " Jimin touched his cheeks. He's got a terribly guilty conscience about it. " Don't say sorry. You've done nothing wrong. Dada was just playing around because you're cute. " And kissed her forehead in which Sarang smiled, feeling happy and contented. " Ready? We're going. " Said Jimin while extending his right hand for Sarang to reach it.

They are quietly walking down the road in order to wait for a bus when a brand new car suddenly stopped beside them that Jimin automatically held Sarang protectively. Jimin only calmed down when he sees that it was none other than his brother Minho that came out of the car. " Uncle Minho, goodmorning. " Sarang greeted.

" Goodmorning. " Minho greeted back with a much wider smile. He steps forward, then crouches down to kiss her on the cheek. " Morning Minie. " He greeted Jimin too.

" Tsk. "

" You don't seem annoyed of me, do you? " Minho teased. " And if I tell you I bought this car for you, are you still going to get annoyed? " And wiggles his brows playfully.

Jimin tilts his head with a shrug. " I'm not in the mood to listen with your jokes. "

" And I'm not joking either. "

" What do you want? "

Minho pouted. " Why are you so mean to me? I just brought you your gift. Your birthday is just around the corner. I'd like to be the one to greet you first and pick up a gift for you. And this is my way to see you. "

" I was with you yesterday. " Jimin points out the fact that they visited the hospital together with their mom.

" But you left with Jungkookie as soon as you're done checking on Tae. You didn't even tell us where you left to. "

" Jungkookie.. the progress wow. " Minho only shrugged at his remark like it's so normal to call Jungkookie. And Jimin didn't bother to explain why he just left yesterday. " I can't drive right now. "

" No worries. " Minho snapped his fingers causing Jimin to frown upon the gesture. " I brought with me a driver. "

" What's the catch? " Jimin was still frowning. He can't seem to accept Minho's reasoning. " If you don't tell me and continue lying to me, I am leaving you behind. " And when Minho tries to convince Jimin, Jimin ignored him and begun to walk away dragging a confused Sarang with him.

Of course Minho gave up the fight and chase after his younger brother. " Alright. " He caught Jimin's attention. " Your boyfriend asked me to look after you. "