7.2. About Last Night part 2

*(This is yet part of that flashback. It's just that I wasn't fond of Italics, not good for the eyes. Lol. Don't even know why I did it in the first place?!)*

---

" Wait- " Jungkook was surprised as Jimin drags him inside the house after he successfully opened it for them to enter. He got pushed and was thrown on the couch. " What the hell?! My body still hurts! " The prosecutor yelps.

" That's what you get for calling me with a strange name. " Jimin tsks, feigning the stern look. Being gentle is not on his lists and definitely not for Jungkook.

Jungkook frowns. " What is so strange about it when that's basically what you are?! " He got yanked out of the motorcycle after mumbling baby boy. And even fell, rolling over the road pavement. And Jimin, does he care? Nope. He just watched Jungkook's attempt to climb back to the seat, wearing a contort expression. The latter didn't even apologize for it.

Jimin crosses his arms on his chest as he let himself listen to what the prosecutor will gonna say next. " How so? "

Jungkook slightly slid his body on the couch allowing his head to rest on the soft cushion foam, his head really hurts like a bitch. " You used to be one. Didn't you seduce me that night? Touching me on my sensitive part so I will give in. You knew I was bothered, sad and too drunk to say No that night. I'm not even a gay but you still managed to have sex with me. "

Tsk. Tae was right. Jihyun is really something. Did he really force himself with this prosecutor? That's one thing that bothers Jimin, but then here's another thing, he didn't get the answer for his first question yet. " And what makes me a baby boy? " Jimin is a curious boy and very impatient to know.

Jungkook looks at Jimin in an up and down, didn't move to hide his snicker. " You want something stick up your ass. You are gay and a submissive one. " He explains, not even have the slightest shame to utter each word clearly. Maybe the alcohol is taking over his system at the moment.

Jimin puckers his lips into an oh shape. He wasn't new with this kind of conversation. With the dom and sub blah blah.. top and bottom, bdsm and all the positions, Kim fvcking Taehyung told him about it. The latter always tells him about the tv series he has watched including porns. And that even when Jimin didn't ask, not interested to say the least, Tae says everything. Knowing the boy, he is very much detailed in storytelling.

Jimin remembers that time when he shouted at tae. " WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU GONE THROUGH THAT KIND OF VIDEOS AND SHOW IT TO PEOPLE TOO?! " Tae attempted to show it to Jimin because he was tired of speaking. " YOU NEED TO WATCH SO YOU WILL LEARN. " Tae reasons out. Jimin dodged it but gets a glimpse of it and heard those very sinful noises anyway. He glares at Tae. " WHAT?! WHY DO I NEED TO? I DON'T HAVE SOMEONE WITH ME TO USE THAT KNOWLEDGE INTO! FVCK OFF! " Jimin at that time was really, trully mad. That's because he got flustered and everything seems embarassing for him. " LOL, JIMINIE, YOU NAUGHTY BOY. WHILE LEARNING DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO PUT THESAME INTO ACTION ALREADY. " Tae teases. " SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! " Jimin repeatedly exclaims, flushed in red. At that rate, he wasn't even joking. Tae only laughs it aside, shook his head mockingly.

Jungkook sighed. Jimin blinks at that. He was too preoccupied that he forgot about the prosecutor. " I don't know what exactly are you trying to pull by carrying yourself pretending to be somebody else, acting cool. " Jungkook eyes roll all over Jimin's feature, he felt like he is looking at Jimin, but not really him. " Nonetheless, you can't fool me. You are still that one wanting me to sleep with you. "

Jimin didn't try to correct the prosecutor. It's no use arguing with someone who at the moment wasn't in his right mind. And it's too tiring to try to win a battle against someone who was an expert. Especially not with a prosecutor who are basically breathing to win his arguments.