28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1

But first, let me have a short moment to thank all of you who's giving attention to this book. You are amazing!

-xxx-

When Jungkook was awaken the next hour, he didn't see Jimin next to his side. " Baby babe? " He called but didn't receive any response. Ah, maybe he went downstairs already or feeding Sarang, he told himself ignoring any malicious thought. He went inside the bathroom to clean himself.

He took a bath. He doesn't want to rinse off the things Jimin did to him, the kisses and the touches on his skin but as he keeps staring at his figure on the mirror, the hickey is yet visible on his skin. He smiled while remembering the heated scene awhile ago. Who would have thought that Jimin is going to blow him? Jungkook didn't even had to ask for it.

Jungkook was stunned to learn that he was glowing. His skin was radiating, and mood was brighter.

" Ah, what to do? " Jungkook stares at his reflection while spitting these words helplessly. " I'm falling deeply inlove with you.. Park Jimin. " Then smiles, it's the kind of something that he is willing to throw everything aside for that love that's filling his chest.

Jungkook happily wore a pair of clean clothes. And excitedly went downstairs, whistling random song, and expecting to see Jimin and Sarang in the dining area.

But then..

" Hyung? " He gasps when greeted by the sight of Suga, drinking on his cup of coffee and Sarang digging on her plate.

" Appa! " Sarang immediately jumps on her chair, sprinting towards Jungkook. " Happy birthday! " She says as she hugs him tightly.

Jungkook crouches down to hug back. " Thank you baby. " He smiled when Sarang kissed him on his face.

" Appa.. " Jungkook looks at his daughter with a soft gaze, and hums yeah? " Can I attend my class today? " Sarang shouldn't be attending because there will be a big celebration tonight (at Jeon's residence), and that Jungkook already informed Sarang's teachers about it.

It took awhile for Jungkook to understand what Sarang meant as he watched his daughter flickers her eyelids and gulping excessively.

" Please?~ "

Jungkook melts. " Okay. You can go but in one condition. " He stated. Sarang stares curiously. " Your Uncle Suga will accompany you until you come back home. "

" Yes Appa. Thank you and I love you. " Sarang is very happy as she clings more onto Jungkook.

" I love you too baby. " Jungkook said back and then eyed at Suga's direction. They shared a known look. Suga at first, raises a brow but soon after he caught up to him.

Sarang excitedly exits the dining area to go upstairs and change clothes.

" So you knew? " Suga chortled.

Of course, Jungkook knew that Sarang was just making up some excuses to go outside so she can buy something for Jungkook. He knows his daughter so well. That Sarang isn't obligated to give but this small things make her happy, Jungkook is happier to give it to her than to become philosophical and make a fuzz about it.

Jungkook gave a positive answer. " That's why I am counting on you Hyung. " He says.

" Jimin called me. " Jungkook's body straightened, perking up his ears at the mention of the name. " Sarang wants to talk to me. She pleaded me to accompany her today because her Dada can't. "