8. A glimpse of Kissing Him

*/I know this is late but still I am greeting you. You can't do anything about it. Happy bday sweetie! Cacti-Ode Godbless! ❤ So let's just say this chapter is dedicated to you. Ihh..Lol/*

---

" Dada, let's go. " Sarang offers her hand for Jimin to take it, smiling cutely at the latter.

" Baby girl, I'm here too! " Tae chimes in, holding two paper bags on both hands. " Happy birthday! "

Sarang face brightens. " Uncle pretty boy! " She exclaims, leaving Jimin's side to hug Tae who at the same time tossed the bags onto the floor to catch Sarang into a tight embrace. " You came too. " Sarang hums, enjoying the warmth that she gets from Tae.

*Tae and Sarang

*Tae and Sarang. Awe!❤*

" Of course! There's no way I am going to miss your birthday celebration. " Tae replied, gently pinching Sarang's chubby cheeks.

Sarang was giggling, however her eyes caught something lying on the floor. There were two paper bags. She looks at them with curiosity. " What are those uncle? Are those gifts? For me? " She confirms, couldn't hide how excited she was.

" Do you want to check what's inside of those bags? " Tae grins, tempting the little girl to unwrap her gifts. Sarang nods a few times as her chest was now filled of excitement. " That cute one over there is my gift to you. I chose the prettiest while thinking of you. " Tae casually bragged. " Such a shame that your Dada doesn't know how to choose stuffs that suit you. " He added while him and Sarang looked up at Jimin at thesame time.

" Tsk. " Jimin presses his lips together as he feigns the stern expression. Both Sarang and Tae giggled because of how those bored and stern look really works for Jimin. He looks sexy in it, though some may find him odd and scary.

 He looks sexy in it, though some may find him odd and scary

*/I meant this look. He looks hot and Sexy.❤/*

Sarang went to Jimin with a wide smile. " Dada, don't get jealous. I may find uncle Tae's gift prettier, but I love you more. " She giggles, holding Jimin's hand into a soft and cute grasp.