25. Big Suspicion

Karma is one of my favorite Jikook Fanfictions together with Deceit. I've been very vocal about it in my youtube channel. It's heartbreaking that the author had to experience this horrible event. Why are there people like the one who did this to her? Tsk. Like I always say when someone does evil to me and they get squared up without me doing anything. Karma is a bitch. You will reap what you sow a thousand fold. Goodluck doing evil things to others.☺

***

Jungkook is silent the whole ride as they headed to the office. Jimin doesn't know how to start a conversation with the prosecutor. What is he going to say? That he didn't kill Mr. Go?

Pch. Who in the right mind will believe him? He will just put himself into a lot of trouble by simply admitting that he was with Mr. Go last night.

No one knows. He doubt it that people could recognize that it was him. Mr. Go was very careful in fishing out a next victim including the place where he takes them away and do whatever he pleases with their body.

" Baby babe- " He was snapped back from thinking so deep. " We're here already. " Jungkook told him.

" Uhm..okay. " He was about to open the door when Jungkook stopped him closing the tinted door again. He was fast to glance back at Jungkook with a frown. " Why- "

*tsup*

Jimin gasped at the sudden kiss on his lips.

" I love you. " Jungkook whispers. These words distract Jimin from thinking too much. " Sorry for not giving you attention awhile back. I am just thinking about the incident, the death of Mr. Go. You know about his case that I am currently handling, right? " Jungkook confirms and Jimin nodded as a response to it.

In Jimin's head, he was mentally saying that he is thinking about the incident too.

" So let's go? " Jungkook was smiling, though it is only faint. His smile didn't even reach his eyes.

" Okay. " Jimin was baffled but brushes it aside, convincing himself that Jungkook's head right now is probably clouded with too many things and so he is not in the mood to act energetically.

And true enough, they are met with the employees who are in a complete riot, couldn't focus on one task in hand as they are all busy with the news today. They are all working to solve the murder case. Their phone doesn't stop from ringing. They are receiving calls here and then from different callers.

Jungkook, since they entered his office didn't even leave his post, eyes are locked on his monitor while fingers kept on typing and moving the mouse. From time to time he opens folder, write some on it then browse on his computer again.

While Jimin awkwardly stays on his seat, watching the prosecutor do his job, who looks very serious and focus in finishing it

He sighs, deciding to browse the internet himself. He came across the photos in the crime scene. Something caught his attention. He immediately took his phone on his pocket to call Agust D.