38. Go back

I've been reading comments from time to time. I must say I'm truly happy and it makes my heart melt. I don't even feel threaten that some of you got the right guess on what's going to happen next. (The plot is shaking but I don't care. I still have something up my sleeve stored for you all.. so don't be so sure😏) I am just happy. This means that you are following the story and that you are catching the hints. You have no idea how much I wanted to praise you for that but I can't- I'm not going to spoil the plot for the other's now, am I? And the way you are still here, that I got you keep going as the story is coming to an end. That's an achievement for an author for sure. So thank you. Thank you for being nice to me and the story. You are all sweethearts. I got thesame vibe with my subscribers in youtube. That is why I can't let go of that site.. I love them all there.💕🥰
-ahsirk|jikook love

Just because I am being grateful doesn't mean I will forego this chapter.😶🤡 I love u all but I love making angst and drama too so.. 🥺✌

Listen to whatever sad song you can think of and put yourself into the shoes of the character.. feel their emotions..

Mine: Up☝️☝️☝️

-xxx-

" Hey. " Jihyun greeted as he stepped inside the house, reluctantly pulling his trolley bag with him. Jimin's mouth went dry, nervous and couldn't speak. He can't believe that Jihyun is infront of him. " Sorry. I took long enough to come back. "

Jimin opens his mouth, lowkey recovering from his shock as he came up with the right words to utter this time. He was ready to confront Jihyun but then another voice invades the place. From someone he has become accustomed to listening for the past days.

" Babe! "

Jimin turned his head to look over his shoulder as he hears the footsteps approaching their sides. There he saw Jungkook in his sweatpants and white shirt.

" Babybab- " Jimin's word gets stuck in his throat after Jungkook walked past him and went to Jihyun instead. His eyes follows to where Jungkook stopped.

Time stops for Jimin who can practically feel the tension in the air as the two shared a long stare- the longingness for each other is there.

And Jimin can taste pain.. his chest aches pain, stomach churning from the sudden stress and anxiety.

And when Jungkook pulls Jihyun into a hug, burying his face in his neck. Jungkook just wants to take his existence in. " Oh.. I missed you~ And you are just in time. " Jimin realized that Jihyun wasn't speaking to him.

Jihyun wrapped his arms on Jungkook's neck, and hugs back Jungkook affectionately. " I missed you too. I missed this, having you in my arms again. Let's stop this scheme please.. cause I don't know if I can still bear getting separated from you this long. "

" Yeah. It's done. " Jungkook agreed.

Jimin coughs as he tries to suppress his emotion. He bit his lips harshly to stop himself from letting it out. He was so confused with the scene before him. He can barely watch, needless to say that he can't understand a single word they say. He just knew that they are being affectionate with each other and that it hurts to accept.

Finally, Jihyun and Jungkook separated from each other. Jimin sighs. The sight truly hurts him but he needs answer right now. He deserves to know.

" Jimin.. " Jihyun calls but Jimin isn't paying attention to him as his eyes are drifted at the intertwined hands of his brother and boyfriend, Jungkook. I mean Jungkook is his, right? At least, that's what he understood from last night when they cuddled in bed. " It's been awhile. I never expected that our reunion would be like this. That I had to put up a show so finally I could get into you. "