48. Missing

I missed you all! T_T
-ahsirk

-xxxx-

Taehyung was dragged to a place he can't tell where at- not sure if it is still part of Seoul. It was dark and creepy. Startled when thrown on the cold concrete floor, crawling his body a little away from his abductor. He stares at his hands. He was mortified at the sight of the blood that is caused by the accident awhile ago- thinking that it should have been cleaned by this time but doesn't know how to.

 He was mortified at the sight of the blood that is caused by the accident awhile ago- thinking that it should have been cleaned by this time but doesn't know how to

This isn't new to him being a nurse but then it is his own blood. Added to it is the fact that he was taken away to an abandoned building as a captive and surrounded by men who by one look- he could tell that they are far from being good ones. He felt helpless.

" Tie him down. " He heard a voice from the darker part of the room. It's from a woman. When a man approached him holding a rope, Tae on instinct tries to get away but to no avail he was pinned down helplessly. He tries to make a fight but was slapped onto his face as a consequence.

" Don't even try. " Warned the man, voice strained by annoyance. He was forced to get on his knees, rope tied around his body tighter than necessary. Tae yelped when the man's cold hand touches his cheek lightly maliciously. " You stay here like a good boy. " The man chuckled ignoring the glare that Tae thrown up at him, disgusted at the man. " As much as I find you attractive. Love to have you around but then I prefer my work over a mere slut. " He flirts.

" Asshóle. I'm not slut. Do you think you deserve me? You are just a booger, ready to get scrape. Ew. " Tae bites back.

The man was offended by the harsh remark. He raised his palm ready to hit Tae again when the woman huffed at him. " What the fuck do you think you're doing?! " Tae shivers at the sight of her. He knows her. It was the woman who hurted Jungkook. He remembers hearing from Jimin that she's from Raven Grimoire and Tae saw him that night too. He was aware of what Gemini could do. When their eyes met, Gemini frowns, startled to see Tae. " Didn't I tell you to capture Yeol-set? Who is this?! "

" He was riding his bike. We didn't know that he wasn't Yeol-set until his helmet was removed. "

" Then why did you take him with you?! What are we going to do with him?! " She yelled furiously motioning her fingers- getting them lost out of his sight. " Just take him out and kill him. " Tae held his breath. Just the thought of getting killed here makes his knees weak. The woman said it without a blink and hint of hesitation in her voice.

" We can use him as a bait. " The man suggested. And Tae doesn't know if he is going to feel grateful or disgusted about it. " Don't you recognize him? Yeol-set was with him on the night when we seized the prosecutor. "

She walks closer to Tae, grabbing his face roughly to check it properly. " Hmm.. Good looking face. " Gemini hummed licking her lips. Tae can sense the spark in her eyes, something wicked and dark like she has an evil thing stored for him later. The realization sent shivers down his spine but he fought the urge to bat an eye- giving his abductors the joy of scaring him.