33. Dazed and Confused part 2

Thank you for all the votes and comments and follow.. I truly appreciate them all. Never gets tired of this story. You are near the end. Fighting. Hahaha❤-ahsirk

xxx

" I've met your mother when we were still young.. We used to be playmate. I always visited her and stayed at their house until noon. His father, Mr. Kim, loves to have me hanging around with her since we were neighbors and your mom seems to like me. Her family is the warmest people I have ever met besides my parents. " Mr. Park is smiling as he reminisced his childhood. " Their lifestyle was very simple and peaceful at that time. They are contended of what they have. But one day, a group of men wearing black and white tuxedo suddenly barged inside the house .. they forced to take Mr. Kim with them in which he refused to come along. I remember I was there too, crying with your mom, holding her tightly and wanting to take her outside and away from the house. I was scared and clueless. Sooner a middle-aged man enters the house. Everyone bowed down to him but he ignored them, walking straight to Mr. Kim and slapped him then yelled. He was beyond furious. " Mr. Park sighs. " It was later that day, I learned that he was Mr. Kim's father and that they are rich. They took Mr. Kim dragging your mother with them. I couldn't fight since I was too young back then. They left Mr. Kim's wife. Because he begged and promised to peacefully go with them so that they won't hurt her. That was the last time I saw your mother and her father. Mrs. Kim left the country and didn't come back too. "

" I saw your mother in college again. To be honest I didn't expect her to be attending thesame School as mine. I thought I am not going to see her again. But here she was standing infront of me on my first day. She didn't recognize me at first and neither did I. "

Mr

Mr. Park meekly chuckles. " She's mad that I took her place in the library. I didn't know there was such kind of arrangement. I even tried to argue and explained my rights as student of the University too..but she punched me in the face. Guess I didn't leave a good start. " Mr. Park laughs. " Because for the next days, we kept crossing paths everywhere that she always yell at me even when I don't give her attention. We weren't classmates really. I was just taking some units, I was busy taking up rigorous training to become the best agent in my generation but I wanted to learn things too. I want to discover new ideas that I ended up enrolling particular subjects and attended classes like an ordinary student. "