10. Dare You To Know

" Jimin? " Jungkook was surprised to see Jimin right now. If there was one that he least expect to meet in thesame place, cremation facility, that would be Park Jimin. Jimin was with someone whom Jungkook recognizes. He was the one in the police station talking with Jimin, he mentally took a note, curious too as to why are they together again. " What are- " He stops immediately when Jimin and his companion walked past him to speak with someone else. " Hey! " Jungkook grabbed his wrist before he could get too far away.

Jimin immediately turned his head to check on that someone who grabbed him, his wristband nearly slipped from his wrist. He was taken aback to find that it was the prosecutor. He even widened his eyes just to make sure he was seeing it right, letting his eyes roam all over the prosecutor before him. He was surprised to see the prosecutor in formal attire, regardless that he saw him in it once during their first encounter but this one suits him better, Jimin mentally assesses. Maybe that's why, Jimin didn't bother to look around when they entered the place aside from the reason that they rushed to reach the place.

It never crossed to him that it was Jeon Jungkook, well, what's the difference? He is going to ignore him too anyway.

/*Jungkook looks like this*/

" Why are you here?- " Jungkook momentarily paused to throw a quick glance at Yoongi who was inquiring at anyone he sees around the place like a detective or reporter. " With him? " He added, returning his gaze to Jimin.

" Thesame reason why you were here. The name of the facility gives it away. " Jimin replied. He meant it that the name of the facility gives the answer to his question. What would people do in a cremation facility if not to check on the dead bodies that were already sent here by the hospital, right? He is asking the obvious.

" I am here as a prosecutor conducting investigation. How about you? Are you here to recover the URN of your deceased relative? Or a friend? " Jungkook casually asked, patiently waiting for the shorter's response. Jimin can't help but to stare at those big round eyes. It's feels like it has a life of its own, shining and illegally mesmerizing.

Jimin breathes, filling his lungs with air because he was running out of it. " No, just checking on someone we know. " After answering, he mentally scolded himself. He felt like a shit, being captivated for a moment right there.

" Who? " Jungkook inquires, not satisfied with the shallow answer. He wasn't sure but he feels like the response just came out from the tip of the nose of Jimin, randomly blurted out.

Jimin frowns. " Do I really have to tell you everything? " He tsked, startling Jungkook a little.

" No. But I just want to know if we are looking for thesame corpse. " Jungkook defended. Of course, it was a lie. He was just curious on why Jimin was at thesame place as him.

And Jimin can't be looking for thesame corpse, right? No way.

Jimin tilts his head while furrowing. " What is it to you? "