50. Comeuppance

Chapter 50, here we go! 🤡 Going to miss making a badass Jimin so I will make the most out of it❤

🚫 Warning: This chapter contains disturbing scenes that can trigger some wild imagination in you if you are not careful. Please read it responsibly. 🚫

---×××---

Everyone who witnessed how Jimin kicked the man lying on the floor, shoving the body away that blocks his way, gasped loudly

Everyone who witnessed how Jimin kicked the man lying on the floor, shoving the body away that blocks his way, gasped loudly. " Trash! " Jimin spat harsh. The man winced as the pain ripples across his abdomen. The rest of the men, their faces turned into white while their eyes widened as big as a saucer. Some of them knew what Jimin is capable of as this is not the first time that they are caught up encountering with Jimin. Though this time is different, Jimin is obviously furious, attentive and invested on what he's doing contrary to his usual stoic expression.

Jimin took his time to silently looked around. He counted at least 20 of the men in the room- there could be more than 20 of them. They are an easy job except those members of Raven Grimoire. A quick plan was plotted in his head, throwing a peek at Suga too who was staring at his direction weakly. He touched the weapon he securely tucked in his back- his favorite knives.

He sniffed the dust in the air. The smell of sweat, blood, smoke and alcohol indicating that people had been here not long ago. They stink bad.

Jimin was so used to these and he didn't care a bit but now, it makes him sick- really really sick.

As he may appear standing there, two men from the crowd found themselves surging forward to attack Jimin- taking advantage to outnumber him. Jimin immediately changed his body intance, preventing his lower part, legs to carry his full weight- instead supporting thesame.

As soon as one has reached him, the man throws a punch but Jimin blocked it instinctively. He curls his hand into a fist and countered a hard punch, hitting the head of the man. The punch caught the man off guard, cursing to himself. Jimin didn't stopped there, he gave a damn chase of the man who stumbles backward- up for a wild chase. He hit him again causing the man to taste the blood as Jimin aimed for his ribs and another doubled sharp blow. The man knelt down and Jimin just watched him staggers violently coughing. As Jimin's back is facing the other attacker, the latter took that chance to swing his weapon but Jimin was quick to whip around catching his arm, sideeyeing the man with a smirk. " So slow. " He insulted while twisting the arm until the man lets go of the weapon with a scream as he wobbled against the floor. The weapon was caught by Jimin before it completely fell down.

Jimin looked at the man, he seems to be of younger of age than Jimin despite being taller and no doubt really good in knife fighting. The way he carry the weapon with confidence and struck the target with aim. He's just unlucky that he met Jimin today.