13. We Meet Again

-×××-

" How are you and Jihyun related to my little brother? " Jin didn't hesitate to ask, fixating his stare at Jimin. So, he was that hyung that Jungkook mouthed one time?, Jimin furrowed. " I didn't mean to listen. I heard it by accident. Your father said that Sarang had your brother's eyes. I know you are identical twins and that you got similar features, almost in everything. And I'm pretty aware that he always see Jihyun in you, but tonight it's a different story. He mentioned Jihyun while looking at Sarang. " Jin defended, thinking that he was being judged by the sharp eyes fixated at him while he was talking. " I truly believe that it wasn't a coincidence. So I am begging you, please Jimin tell me the truth. I need to know. "

" I don't know what truth do you want to hear from me. " Jimin snorted, able to take a deep sigh after. " Because if I am going to be honest with you, I really have no idea what's the real score between Jihyun and your brother. I haven't seen Jihyun for 2 decades since he abandoned us, never heard about him until the recent incident. When I came here in Seoul for the first time, Sarang found me by accident. And that meeting brought me to Jungkook. According to them, I, Park Jimin, gave birth of Sarang and that I abandoned Sarang leaving her to your brother's care. But I don't remember doing any of the accusations. Neither do I know about them. It's like they are existing but I wasn't aware that they do. " He delivered, coughing a dry laugh at how he described the situation. " I'd like to believe it was all a joke but whenever I stared at Sarang, I couldn't deny her eyes. There's no doubt, she had my blood. She's Jihyun's daughter. I came to realize that Jihyun was hiding behind my name while fooling everyone else. I don't know his reason but I am going to force it out from him. "

" So you were dragged into this mess? " Jin spat a rhetorical question as he put all the information he received in one conclusion, grimacing thereafter. " But why are you still stuck with it up to this time? Why did you not explain the situation to Jungkook? If he knew, I'm sure it wouldn't reach that point where you had to act as your brother's substitute. "

Tsk. ".... " I don't know the answer to that questions either, Jimin whispered to himself.

And when Jin thought that Jimin was taken aback because he was speechless- " Unless you enjoy the feeling that the situation provides to you? " He took the chance to accuse, slightly cocking his head to pry Jimin. " Well, I understand, Jungkook is indeed attractive. I know how hard it is to resist him, what more if you were to leave his side, right? " Jin was sneering this time.

Tsk. " Assuming much? Your father and your brother are assuming too. You are all assuming in your family. Wow. " Jimin was furrowing with incredulity and his lips slightly parted in awe.

Jin failed to contain himself as he guffawed at the remark with his known windshield laugh. " You can't prevent me from assuming such a thing if you don't explain yourself well. Hehe. "

Jimin shot him a-seriously-look but explains anyway. " The first time I've encountered your brother, he was so mad and bitter. Like any minute, he wanted to strangle me to death. If I am to deny it, do you think he's going to accept it? "

" Yes. Why wouldn't he? As long as you do it right. I'm sure, he'll understand. " Jin was confident with how he took the situation lightly.

" Are you sure about that? " Jimin smirked with a squint eyes as Jin frowns at the question. " At first, I refused to take care of Sarang as I explained about my father's condition. I don't have much time to waste, I told him. He got mad at me, calling me liar. But of course, I can't blame him for that since Jihyun made it appear that he got no family, and was leaving by himself. What irks me about your brother was his long ass speech! I couldn't stand it until I finally rested my case, and decided to go along with his drama. "