45. The Truth

I feel like I need to clear the confusion from the previous chapter about the pregnant woman. Her baby is not Jungkook's own child. The woman is married to a Jeon too(Her last name now.) She is being grateful to the prosecutor's help in winning the case, that's why she is naming his unborn baby to Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook as she wants her baby to be as great as Jungkook. You all are getting observant now, I see.. that's why every details you are taking them seriously. Hahaha. But I might need that part later😏🤡🤭
-ahsirk

-xxx-

That morning, Jimin decided to go to that place where he was avoiding to go back into eversince he left. The reason why he forced himself to become numb. It caused him to set aside about his past, throwing every beautiful memories he has during his childhood. He was exposed to the unfairness in the society, lack of love, unjust treatment, being bullied, left out, and the need to work at such young age- it happened too sudden that it robbed him of sight to see things innocently and beautifully. He started anew, chest filled with hatred of Jihyun and aching in pain for lack of recognition and appreciation from his father until he just get used to it and became numb of everything around him.

He needed it. Yeol-set does it.

He was numb before but that's not the case today anymore, emotions are now coursing through his body.

And he likes it better.

He didn't hesitate to step inside the old building where only the members of Raven Grimoire and their boss have access to it. He swung the door, opening it widely. The feeling he gets in that place is still thesame, creepy and lonely- its silence didn't lessen it. He felt like there's a heavy thing that he needs to carry on his shoulders or that he is being watched by an unknown thing.

How can he not feel this tension if this place screams of evilness?! Everything about this place is dark, reeking of blood and death, stomach churning violence and deafening cries.

The place where they trained together and at the same time to kill, torture people for the sake of training and practice. To perfect and honed their skills using living people as subject.

This place is a curse and if Jimin is going to be honest, he should be forgetting about this place and all the memories associated hereto but then again, there's no point in denying it further. He can't run away from his past forever. He is going to be haunted and confronted no matter what the case maybe, just like how secrets are bound to come out eventually.

The best thing he should do is to embrace and start accepting it as part of him that he can't just throw it away. He doesn't need to justify his wrongdoings in the past but instead to reflect and learn from it. The more he tries to keep it, the more he is getting on the verge of shitting his life when he thought he can find peace.

He breathes, yes I did things that are against morality and accepted beliefs in the past. But I shouldn't let this past prevent me to be happy and proceed with my life ahead.

Some may not forgive me and despised me for hurting them, eventhough they truly deserved what happened to them as they are bad and evil people, still I profited from doing it. I still feel bad for their families and I don't think I can ever forget that- that even a lot of people( infact more than in number) are grateful on the result of torturing the person that caused them a devastating life won't justify Jimin's action.

He can still forgive himself and move on. Just like how his late Father and brother Jihyun told him to do.

" Keep living my Jiminie. Fill your heart with love and do not despise on who you became. Embrace it. Don't let that get the best of you. You are a precious child, do remember that. I love you. "