58. Fated

Let's check? Who's still up here reading? Please don't leave Yeol-set and Prosecutor Jeon story yet..🥺🥺

--------/

2 weeks later..

" J-imin. " Mr. Jeon wasn't expecting that it was Jimin who keeps knocking his door early in the morning. He is still sleepy. " What brings you here? "

Instead of answering, Jimin tilts his head to the side, while eyeing him up and down. When satisfied that the older is looking decent, he talked. " Follow me old geezer, there's someone who would probably wants to see you. "

" Ha? " Mr. Jeon blurts out, gaping.

Jimin frowns, slightly looking annoyed. " tsk. "

Mr. Jeon's eyes widen. " I mean, who would want to see me? " He clarified, not wanting to annoy Jimin further.

Jimin lets out a heavy snort. " Are you coming or not? " He really intends to keep it a secret and Mr. Jeon get it so he did follow Jimin.

" Alright

" Alright. Just give me a minute. " Mr. Jeon said while shaking his head. Jimin's consistency in carrying his character towards him is making him feel dizzy.

Mr. Jeon insisted that they should use his car after Jimin suggests that they will ride the bus.

" Where are we going, Jimin? " Mr. Jeon asked so that driver will know where they are bound to go.

Jimin looks at him with a poker face, answering nonchalantly. " To the Columbarium. "

Mr. Jeon was shocked. " Ha? Why? Who are we going to meet there? "

" You asked too much old geezer. " Jimin tsked. " Just tell your driver to drive. "

" You are taking me to the Columbarium, how can that put me to ease. " Mr. Jeon mumbled causing Jimin to frown. He finds Mr. Jeon impossibly odd.

" Relax, I am not planning to murder you. " Jimin said. Of course, that doesn't help as both Mr. Jeon and the driver gave a gasp for air. " Oh! That was meant as a joke. " Jimin added with a shrug.

" Stop it. It's not funny, you brat. " Mr. Jeon scolded. Considering that Jimin wears a blank face while talking is not making the situation less tense.

Jimin tilts his head. " What happened to you old geezer? Why are you so scared of me? You used to talk shit against me. " He points out causing Mr. Jeon to swallow a lump in his throat, almost wanting to disappear without a single trace. " I prefer the old you. Am I making you uncomfortable? "

Mr. Jeon shakes his head. " It's not like that Jimin. I am just embarassed of myself. I don't know if I still have the face to say this but I am truly sorry for being hard on you, treating you like a dirt. I have no excuse for my behavior. " He sounded sincere.